How should a girl pin a boy?

So I'm a girl and I'm pretty strong and I have a cousin who's a boy and he's pretty strong too. He's a couple years older then me. We both thought it would be a fun game to have a wrestling match just for fun and to see who wins. The point is how exactly should I pin him? Should I straddle him and if I do straddle him should I be above his waist, stomach or chest? Oh and by the way this isn't meant in any sexual way and is just for fun.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want to straddle him too high up, or he could throw his legs up to pin you instead (if you give him too much room to bend). The best way to pin someone, if by having them facedown on the floor, and holding their arm in a position towards their upper backs. This means they can't move, or it'll hurt their arm. If you can get his arm into that position while he's facedown, him being bigger/a boy is entirely irrelevant.

Most Helpful Girl

• I gotta admit, this sounds pretty sexual to me but I have a dirty mind so yeah, sorry xD

What Guys Said 11

• Just be careful you don't hit his balls, even accidentally!! If it isn't sexual, just sit on his stomach, if you can dominate, and don't sit on his penis. He may not really feel anything sexual, but if you sit on, or touch it, he might get hard! He might, anyway, because playfully wrestling with a girl is just stimulating!! Just ignore it, if he gets wood, or you will embarrass him!!

• Obviously you should pin him in whatever way works, unless your SO much stronger than you can pick and choose.

• Sweep the leg apply pressure on the throat from on top
    Avoid his legs if he tries to force you of
    I suggest straddling his stomach and using your forearms to apply pressure
    If you can get his arms under your legs even better
    Ignore the eventual boner it just happens.

• Give him a Stone Cold stunner, then hook the leg for the three count. Then yell in his face, "And that's the bottom line, 'cause (insert your name here) said so!"

• Use your legs as much as possible they are stronger than his arms probably. Try to get an arm pinched between your upper and lower leg.
    Use your weight on his other arm or try to use both hands to apply a armlock at him.

• Its coming off sexual but oh well. Just overpower him lol

• A half nelson into half side control.

• Yep straddle him above his waist. And then start smooching and have some steamy sex

• YouTube can help

• Grab him by the balls softly

• This sounds kind of erotic.

Which is weird since you're cousins...

Watch some bjj take downs on youtube and pick a simple one.

What Girls Said 2

• You're obviously the weird boy who always asks weird wrestling questions. Saying it's not a sexual question and pretending to be a girl won't change that.

• If you wrestle, you think about winning, not about sex. Just follow your instinct during the fight. You cannot predict when will be the best move to pin him. You are a girl. You have the advantage being more flexible than boys in a fight with the whole body. Also remember that your legs are stronger than your arms. Use your body weigth when you pin him. Then he not only has to overcome your strength, but also your weigth. Good luck.