What pisses you most among these five?

• No Internet ConnectionWhat pisses you most among these five?
  • Low BatteryWhat pisses you most among these five?
  • Memory FullWhat pisses you most among these five?
  • BufferingWhat pisses you most among these five?
  • Spam MessagesWhat pisses you most among these five?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I say low battery because if your device shuts off and you don't have a charger/outlet, then you can't do anything. If there's no internet, you can still play games that don't need to connect to the internet, if the memory is full you can delete things, if there is buffering you can play games or go somewhere else on the internet where you aren't watching a video or you can pause the video and wait for it to load OR you can refresh the page and see if it will load better, and finally, for me at least, spam messages are easy to ignore.

What Guys Said 11

• Buffering. I watch a lot of streams.

• A and D are the most annoying in my opinion, but I also dislike E.

• Definitely A, that pisses me off. I always carry a spare battery around so B isn't a problem, neither does C because I make sure I have enough storage space, D is annoying but not as much as A, and I've never actually received spam messages so no experience with E.

• buffering! cause i rarely get all the others. itΒ΄s like you have fast connection or w-lan and it still buffers... wtf man?

• That is because fast internet is not only down to how fast your internet connection is. If the website is playing up it does not matter how fast your connection is it will not work. Also software problems on your computer can be a cause of it as well. :)

• @Applefan1 Yes it's true

• Asker: I know. People tend to forget that it is true though.

• buffering for sure!!!

Nothing worse than when you try to watch pirated movies and it doesn't load.

• No Internet connection

• Buffering. That shit is just flat out annoying.

• Internet connection, must stay connected man or start getting jitters.

• All of them.

• Spam sucks so there

• laptop overheating

What Girls Said 32

• Definitely the first.
    Especially when you have great connection and then bam! the signal is lost.
    This especially sucks when you're in the middle of typing a long response to someone on the net. You hit submit, and then you know you're with no connection and can't get back what you wrote.
    Sometimes I yell at my computer!! LOL!

• @Stacyzee Whoa that's good to know you're the first person I know who yells at the computer πŸ˜‚

• Lol!! Yeah I'm like Fuck!!!
      Especially when I'm writing a mytake and it's all lost now!

• "A" for Absolutely... No Internet. I Grumble and sot so Humble, either.
    I find it No Excuse, for I live at the Ramada Inn and from time to time. Perhaps all Connections are Probably "Busy" or Something Silly, when I have to either Wait or Refresh or Reboot or even... Retart Altogether Again to get Back my Connections.
    Good luck and Great question @Cccgala xx

• i HATE memory full and buffering. i can live with no wifi, but when i REALLY need it, like in uni or to send an important email, then i get annoyed.

• Memory being full WAS a common problem for me and then I invested in bigger storage items or memory cards.

Batteries can always be charged and spam messages can be blocked. :)

I chose buffering though because it always happens on videos I really want to watch and we have slow internet. No internet connection is annoying and it's not always clear why your internet has cut out.

• Memory/Internet Connection - They are both really irritating on the same level.
    Buffering
    Low Battery
    Spam Messages

• Definitely no internet connection. Especially when i'm playing a game and get that message.

• @XRabbitHeartX The game will be disrupted, yes and everything will be gone!! 😠😭

• Exactly. And I play online battle arena games like LoL where I'm in a team so if I go offline when the internet disconnects I get reported and banned... >_<

• all of em. But Buffering pisses me off the most. It's like it gives you this hope that it will load... and then it breaks your heart --.-- and wastes your time at the same time too!!! lol.

• Hmmm, I'll go with buffering.

• Memory full! Does my fucking head in 😡

• Buffering, Just the other day I wanted to watch a video, and the whole thing stopped. then I had a message saying "All hopes are lost" LOL. it broke my heart

• No Internet Connection is definitely the worst.

• Low battery, buffering, and no internet 😣
    I don't really struggle with memory being full anymore & I don't mind the last one

• Buffering haha

• buffering is the worst in my opinion... the low battery thing irritates me too though. it feels like im losing my life lmao. you try to preserve it any way you can.

• @06CuriousMind Low battery is fine for me when I'm home. But outdoors... maybe not 😠😭

• hahah exactly... as long as you have a charger

• Buffering.. nothing worse then to be in the middle of walking dead and your computer starts buffering so annoying

• phone memory goDD I HATE THT

• No internet and full memory

I don't know what's worse :/

• Low battery & no internet connection -_- ugh!

• Buffering

• I hate unwanted messages.

• Memory full.

ie: I take then edit many pics... NONE are selfies :P

• Low battery :/

• No internet connexion when I have to do something important gahhh

• No internet connection because you are cut off from everything.

• Easy, no internet connection...

• Buffering definitely

• No internet connection

• The buffering this game definitely. Usually comes right when I'm in the middle of a good show too

• B and D i think is the most annoying..

• All of the above.

• More from Girls
    2