Girls, Has a teacher ever told you no to a bathroom request?

If so why

What happens

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, she didn't explain why, but I was on my period so I told her straight up that if I didn't go there was going to be a problem so I have to go. And I left. She was going to give me shit until I explained I was on my damn period and she accepted it.

What Girls Said 21

• Of course.
    Especially if everyone is trying to go to the bathroom at once - tired of the class and trying to skip a bit of it.

• No thankfully not. I'll probably not have handled it well and would have taken action.

• Not to me but to someone else in class cos she was going to the bathroom sooo frequently, like every 15-20 minutes or so... So much that the teacher was like, "do you have a bladder problem? Maybe you need to get that checked out."

Ahh... High school!

• Yes
    1. Too many people out at the bathroom
    2. Not enough time left in class
    3. Finish classwork or test (me lol like seriously)

• Why the need to go?

• Reason

• Use the bathroom (especially if its that time of month), fix/change clothes (sometimes), fix hair

• I'm sure they have before. I just don't remember specifics.

• Yea and it's because they don't want us leaving during a lesson.

• No me but some other boy in my class when I was in high school... and he replied back "but miss it's coming" and everyone was cracking up and she let him go but she was asking everyone why was it so funny.

• No
    You just get up and leave. Lol

• Never

• my teacher was very strict about bathroom times because she didn't want the speeches to be interrupted. this was during speech class.

• I was on my period. He hold me no because I wasn't forthcoming on my information, it was embarrassing. When he finished speaking. I asked him silently and told him what was going on. He was fine with me going then.

• no, I usually don't have to go anyway

• Maybe once or twice as a kid. I was home schooled after 4th grade so I didn't have to ask then lol

• No, but I'd never request to go to the bathroom anyway.

• Yes, because I would miss important notes, or there was someone already at the bathroom.

• all the time, they don't let us go when we are having classes

• Why and what is your response

• because they think we are going to kill time there and when I don't really need it I just wait but once I had my period and the teacher didn't let me go so I said something like " there is blood coming out from my vagina, can I go?" he stayed so red lol

• yeah because they are assholes

• Yes. After a while, I learned it was best to get up and leave. And take my bag with me if needed.

• What happens? You hold it in.

• A thousand times. She was cruel. My duration was good

• uh yes?

this doesn't sound like an innocent question