Have you ever just never let go of someone?

No matter how bad they are for you.
You just think fuck it life is too short, I like this person too much

• Yes it's hard to let go
    56% (10)50% (5)54% (15)Vote
  • Nope not me
    44% (8)50% (5)46% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I call those people 'family' xD

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. And it's so emotionally draining

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. If someone treats me poorly or keeps getting me in trouble, I just forget about them and move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes. Sometimes this is necessary for your soul. Hanging onto someone you don’t actually have grasp of is no way to spend our temporary time on this Earth.

What I do when I’m struggling to let go is replace their presence with as many fun, amazing, joyous, passionate, intense events and experiences I can get my hands on. So then even if my heart still wants them, my mind would be somewhere else…

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If a person doesn't put effort and doesn't seem to care anymore I just drop them even if I really like them. I have too much pride. I try to fix things but if he's not reciprocating then Hasta la Vistaaaa 👋🏼
    Only exception: Family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya sometimes it's hard to let go but you have to look after yourself and let go when you think it's harming you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fighting that battle right now. He and I exploded in an ugly argument last week but I still want him back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me, seeing that most have treated me like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, that means u don't like/love yourself. Everyone of us should take good care of ourselves, if we can't love ourselves - how can we love/like other people?

0|0
    0|0
  • if they're a friend or lover, I will move on and never look back if they're toxic to your life
    But if a family passed away.. you'll realized that you'll never move on, trust me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I kind of liked this Egyptian guy but he became "an eclipse between" my deen and I

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so. .. Fell in love.

0|0
    0|0