Why do a lot of girls think that Boob size is what defines them?

Not personality, but boob size is what they think is most important to the point where if it's not how they want it they get depressed about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Hollywood and the media promote the idea that all men want is big boobs. . . which is not true.

2. A guy sees a woman and forms impressions about her based on her appearance before he has even spoken one word to her.

3. Some people are defeatists and would rather have an excuse for not competing than to enter the competition and sometimes fail.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't know for sure, but I would guess that a lot of girls like this are convinced that guys (all guys) only want a girl with big boobs. So if they think their boobs are small, they're insecure about that. Even if they're not small, they wonder if getting implants would make them more attractive.

• Because a lot of dumb guys say it.

• I don't know. Now you seem like a 34B so you'll understand when I tell you that 38DD, my girlfriend, feels the same way. She said, 36D and 34FF, our lesbian neighbors, seem so nice, whereas 34AA and her boyfriend 8.5/7.25, are mean. She talked to her friend, 44FFF, who is of course very outgoing, about it and collectively (150GGGH) they agreed that boob size doesn't matter.

• Because it's easy to measure, it's a universal sex symbol, and men instinctively use it to gage fertility.

• Because thats what guys/the media tell them and they eat it up beautifully.

• Insecurity and/or being superficial.

• I don't get it either. Facial features and personality is much more important to me than boob size!

• First impression is first attraction. You don't pass the initial test and you're done.

• Your flirting will attract me more than your tits size, right now. Dudette 😏

• its just bimbos or girls who want to be bimbos

• Odd for me, since I prefer small boobs.

• All they care is their value in the sexual market, and then what appeals or not to men.

Just lack of personality steadiness.

What Girls Said 7

• Because they're easily checked out by random people whereas personality is noticed a bit longer than that.

• Why is that kind of attention so important?

• Because they allow themselves to be defined by their size, hence they're viewing it with "importance"

• It's not like we think that it define us. It's just one insecurity, some people worry too much about their noses and get depressed thinking they are ugly cause the nose is more to the left, to large and other have boob size drama.

• no, i see girls who are so obsessed with how small their boobs are that its what they think about, and also feel like if their boobs were bigger they'd be more accepted. It's like boobs are all a woman is worth to them

• I got that and I repeat: is one insecurity of them! When you think you're ugly you only think about that, about how guys would like you better if you had this and that instead of this and that. We tend to focus in our insecurities and make it look like it's the end of the world

• That one security is all encompassing though, to the point where they get severely depressed over it and are on a never ending mission to try and get a boob job

• Sure, it doesn't define a person, but it doesn't hurt to want the size you wish you had. I wish I was a 32 or 34 D, but I'm a 34C.

• But why? whats important about having that boob size? and if you got it, what will it do for you?

• if you are a 34C you are basically a 32D

• @helloitsmethere No because the band size is too small and the cup size too big.

• Because many men like big boobs.

• and why let what men like also define a woman?

• but then a lot of women say they don't do stuff for guys attention, they do it for themselves

• I'm not one of those women. I am a lazy tomboy, I'll only dress up if I *have* to or if I am trying to get a guy's attention. And even if I'm trying to get a guy's attention, I won't do much dress up.

• All I know is that my back hurts and no thank you. I want a refund. I didn't ask for these. Take them back.

• Give them to Buchita up there who gets all depressed about not having them

• lol im being sarcastic...

• I don't care. That was a serious question.

• ikr?
    It's very sad to see such posts

• Because that's what guys are so attracted to. And now it's about the ass. Go figure

• But i thought it wasn't about attracting guys? it was about pleasing yourself?

• It should be. But let's be real, how many things do we do or say that is for us? Most of it is to please others