Were you bullied at school?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm still being bullied
  • I was a bully
  • I am a bully

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I was bullied through most of my school.
    My first memory was year 6 (aged 7). And it finally stopped when I was year 11 (15 years old).

To be honest I'm glad I was the bullee not the bullier. I may have been sad, lonely and suicidal, but at least I know what to expect from life even if it's bad. My worst bully had a huge shock when his life went shit.

Put it this way. My parents divorce went to the extreme my mum threatened to shoot me at school. His divorced (it meant he couldn't keep his 3 horses and 14 TVs, what a shame at his mums) and he moved to Spain. Came out as gay and he's still lonely.

I have a loving boyfriend who accepts all of my good and bad parts.

I definitely came out with thicker skin.

What Guys Said 19

• Nope. Don't really have anyone giving me trouble in school. Well aside from the teachers , the fun-police ain't too far behind me back in the old days lol
    Well... to think of it , there's this one time when hazing went a bit too far and I had to send a message about where I draw the line but that's about it.

• Verbally, yes.
    Physically, no.

• In grade 1
    By ghe time I got in grade two it was over

• No.. My school was quite harmonious. Everyone knew each other cause it's a relatively small population.

• Small neighbourhoods are the most prone to bullying. The bullies can hone in on targets much easier.

• For a couple weeks in elementary school. I bounced the jerk's face off a water fountain and that was the end of it.

• I was bullied. Didn't think much of it until recently where my depression is getting worse and worse, thinking my upbringing in school might've had something to contribute to it.

• Off and on. I was picked on from time to time. I can only remember a few compulsive bullies had it in for me. But I'm no better, I picked on a few kids in my time as well. I don't think I crossed the line into bully territory though

• Everyone was.

• I was until I fought back, then they left me alone

• I was bullied and am not even slightly ashamed of it. Like not even one bit.

I was bullied to the point of crying and suicidal thoughts. I am a much stronger person because of it.

• I was bullied although I am an anti-social person so I literally did not care.

• Yes all throughout high school

• Bullying isn't real.

• No. I never experienced being bullied.

• yea all the time but i use to bully aswell. its funny as fuk.

• I was a bully and still am

• Nope.
    Nobody got time for that.

• Nahh

• Nope. If someone tries to bully me physically he's gonna get his a** handed to him. Verbally bullying me leads to me releasing my inner Gordon Ramsay.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes.
    For many reasons including having a thick Mexican accent, for being dark skin, for being short, for being skinny, for being smart, for being too shy/quiet, later because I was a late bloomer and have small boobs, for being ugly.
    I've gotten into fist fights with a few bullies because I was like "leave me the fuck alone." They were boys though and some didn't fight back.

I don't condone violence but I can see why some people are pushed into it

• Not exactly bullied, but I would get made fun of here and there. I was actually ruthless as a kid. In elementary school I was a little shit and would always get into trouble for misbehaving and in middle school I would bully kids and get in trouble. I'm not proud. Those days are long gone and now I'm a protector lol.

• Yep, third and fourth grades and throughout middle school.

• Yes I was back in primary school, I suffered from it a lot. Mostly because my appearance and because I came off as being quiet and shy. Luckily, now I don't suffer from it anymore thankfully.

• Yes. I regret not having stood up for myself. I did report it, but none of my teachers/administrators did anything about it. It seems like now schools are taking it more seriously because of the anti-bullying laws that were passed and the highly publicized stories of people who have hurt others or and themselves as a result.

• Yes, in high school and college. Severely.

• Yeah, but not often. Like once or twice a year maybe.

• No, i was too mean to be bullied 😤 they tried and failed 😂😇

• (laughing) I went to a very well known private girls school... enough said!

• Yes I was bullied at school, on a daily basis for years. 10 years to be specific.

• I was very shy when I was in school, so I was bullied a lot.