What Should I Do Because Of My Phone?

Just yesterday, I was at a friends grad party and it was really hot so we decided to jump in the pool with out khakies after playing some amazing Ultimate Frisbee. I also was able to get a girls Snapchats thanks to help of others on this website, but I guess I won't be able to Snapchat them since my phone is now destroyed, (They were just family friends, not actual friends of the grad party dude) not to mention I lost all my pictures from California when I went there for spring break. At the time when the phone got wet it did not go co put and just had bright spots on the screen and didn't break until I went to bed that night. What should I do?

• Cry over the loss of said phone.
  • Cry over the loss of never getting to know the girl.
  • Cry over loss of phone and girl.
  • Man up.
  • Cry.
  • Think in the shower deeply of what life is.
  • Dig up my old iPod and Snapchat from there.

What Girls Said 2

• What kind of phone was it? You may be able to get pics back if it was an iphone and you signed on for icloud. Its supposed to back up your stuff.

• Get a new phone and didn't your photos get backed up? Snapchat saves your friends so when you get a new phone she'll be there... ask the provider or apple or whatever phone you use to see if you can get the photos etc. They don't just disappear

What Guys Said 0