Do you collect anything?

Like stamps or coins or action figures or band memorabilia? Doesn't have to be hardcore or a large collection either.

• Yes
    63% (17)55% (12)59% (29)Vote
  • No
    37% (10)45% (10)41% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes

*art... mostly canvases, resins, prints & blown coloured glass sculptures
    *international shot glasses from trips o/s
    *various club membership cards... cheesy but true
    *ornamental swords + knifes (I have had soooo confiscated @ customs)
    *taxidermy

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to collect yoplait tops. There was some drive for kids or something, so I was collecting them to send them in; then they stopped doing it, and I just kept collecting them out of habit. I had started collecting those... shit. I forgot what they were. Some juice that you get at 7/11. The tops have jokes on them. I collected like 3, then stopped.

Technically, I collect pictures of unique Hot Cheetos. Seriously. It's like an OCD thing. When I see a Hot Cheeto that is unlike any I've eaten before, I just have to take a picture of it. Several pictures of it, from different angles. I've got like 150 pictures of various Hot Cheetos.

I collect some stickers, I guess. To put on my desk. Starbucks frappacino, Caution, an actual "Hazardous Materials" sticker they put on hazardous materials, etc. etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to see that hot cheeto picture album 😻 different angles too...

• Show All
    • An inferior rebrand? Describing hot cheeto dust? You're stooping low 😡 You want me to stop craving your pictures but only the reverse is happening. I now want those photos. I'll settle for Hot Funyuns this time... but I'll remember this.

• Actually snacking on Chester's hot puffcorns, right now. My itch has been scratched.

What Girls Said 20

• I used to colelct seashells and Maps and coins from around the world.
    Now I want to collect lipsticks and shoes 😜

0|1
    0|0
  • i collect shells.

0|0
    0|0
  • rocks/shells/beach glass, tinkerbell snow globes, star wars stuff, porcelain dolls, beanie babies... I think that is it

0|0
    0|0
  • Business cards. It's completely random, but I do have one that is 50+ years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect hats, gloves and lingerie.. I spend fortunes on them, which is weird because I don't wear any of them all that much

0|1
    0|0
  • You could say stuffed animals...

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup. Like I have a whole lot but never use it, lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I guess I did. I went through the phase of having excessive amount of some things and yesterday night I finally got rid of them.
    OH God, I realized I actually like having minimal stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • watches.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do STD's count?

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to collect the state quarters. But I don't collect anything now

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect money.

1|1
    0|0
  • I used to, I sortra gave up once I lost interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hand fans, I only have one that I got from goodwill but it's a collection in progress... 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Coins and sculptures. Some paintings

0|0
    0|0
  • Food, clothes, makeup haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Failures.

J/k.
    ... Or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have multiple collections.

Movies
    Books (comic books, graphic novels, art books, etc.)
    Art prints
    Figures & statues
    T-shirts
    Souvenirs from all over
    Rocks and gems

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel so I don't collect anything. In fact I have an issue with the opposite... if something isn't used very often I have a hard time holding on to it. I am a pretty huge minimalist -lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sea glass

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Zippo lighters (stopped after I quit smoking still have the collection)
    And ukuleles, cigar box guitars, and other instruments. Cause I like playing them. Or at least pretending I can...

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect feels, man.
    http://i.imgur.com/8vdPIU0.png

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect foreign money when I or a friend travels, I have Costa Rica, Canada v. v, New Zealand, Mexico, Chile, Japan, Philippines, Tonga, Samoa and a few others. But my roommates would say I collect car parts because I am always buying, selling fixing cars and there are bound to be a few in the crowded apartment haha >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect US state quarters! Pretty cool to admire every different back of a quarter!

0|0
    0|0
  • Baseball, football and basketball cards as well as sports memorabilia, as of now I have over 2,000 cards and a signed baseball. I also collect stamps and coins.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect 5cent coins as a kid lol, my friends loved to give me those. I think I hit like 2000 and I still have them, they're my emergency backup :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Unique/beautiful fans, which I then hang around my house.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Where do you find yours? I have a hand fan collection kind of and I want more

• @reixun Exotic stores and souvenirs from traveling. You know, whenever I come across a pretty one, I just must have it. ^.^

• War medals and badges, autographs of war veterans, movies, star wars and Middle Earth miniatures, books.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could say I have a men's jewelry and shoe collection. 🙈🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, belly fat!

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect vinyl records, so relaxing listening a record while admiring the album cover.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect Skylanders characters. those things are so collectable they are evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collected Pokemon cards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bras

0|0
    0|0
  • Music equipment

0|0
    0|0
  • Did the above once upon a time.