Warriors vs Cavaliers?

To the basketball fans on here; there's been a long dispute over who ACTUALLY deserved to win tonight vs the two. In my opinion both of them are really good teams but the warriors have like four actually good players and the Cavaliers only have Kyrie and Lebron. My hometown team is the Lakers and I live for them but I have to say the Cavaliers did pretty well tonight. Who's your favorite basketball team and did you watch the game? My brothers have been arguing about this game tonight since it ended 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• my cavs, im fro cleveland

• from*

• and we would have won last year if irving and love didn't get hurt. we're the better team

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought you were talking about rugby league for a second lol.

What Guys Said 8

• Cavs are my team. I never had one really until this year. I just used to enjoy all the good players and being a critic of Steoh Curry #overrsted. I have loved Lebron since before he came in the league. I love their style of play and his crew. Been a fan of JR Smiths hustle for years and his defense. I'm glad they won.

• Right? The Warriors have a couple of good players but the Cavaliers have maybe like two but they were really good tonight.

• Cavs starting 5 are some of the best in the league!! Whatcha talking about girl? Lol

• OKC...

• They did do pretty well tonight.

• Haha they have been out since the lost the semis to the warriors. But Kevin Durant and Westbrook are awesome. And Steve Adams. They threw it away though

• Neither deserved to win. Cleveland food win. Both are great teams. I'm a warriors fan, but I'm not gonna say they shoulda won. They lost the series in game 5. They didn't score in 5 minutes. Hard to justify them being the better team when both teams limped in the 4th. Curry and iggy were hurt, but do was Cleveland last finals. I do think people underestimate bogut, though

• It doesn't matter who deserved to win... one of them DID win.

• I don't know what to say or else you might hate me lol

• STEPH CURRY WITH THE SHOT BOI!

• The team that deserved to win, did win. I'm glad an Ohio team finally got a win. Cleveland has been cursed for decades. I'm happy for them.

• cavs won

• I know, but people are saying they didn't deserve it. Because the "warriors" are the best.

What Girls Said 0