Travelling with the opposite gender.. Would you?

A guy friend asked if I wanted to go on a week long trip overseas, without much thought I said yes. We're not in a relationship or related to each other. Would you travel with the opposite gender & why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone out of state with my best friend for a weekend a few times, no big deal to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• I have done that, the girl & I were friends and she happenned to mention she'd wanted to visit Hoi An in Vietnam... I told her I'd been there and loved it, she said 'will you come with me?"

There was no sexusl overtone, we were just going away as friends, and decided to share the hotel room to keep the cost ressonable.

We booked a twin bedded room but when we got to the hotel they gave as a room eith just one bed (king size). We were tired from travelling so decided to share and though I usually sleep partially naked (just a t-shirt) but said I'd wear shorts to bed... to my surprise she told me to wear what I normally do, just a t-shirt would be fine.

That 1st night, after showering (separately) I got into bed and when she'd finished showering she came from the bathroom wearing a long t-shirt, and I could see she had no underwear underneath, and she was shaven (I found out later brazilian waxed... actually, I too fet brazilian waxed regularly)

She is actually very attractive and tired though I'd been my penis started becoming hard... when she got into bed she playfully lifted the covering sheet and saw my by now semi-hard penis... she said nothing but moved closer to. me and caressed it (my penis) with her hand, then started 'masturbating' it... in no time it was ultra hard and the way she played her hands around the head + shaft gave me an incredibly pleasurable feeling of sexual excitement and the next 2 or 3 hours were spent in truly beautiful sexual lovemaking, including full penis-vagina penetrative sex.

Our holday lasted 6 days and we explored not only the lovely old town of Hoi An but each other's bodies and sexuality.

We are still very close friends and every so often we go away on overseas trips, we enjoy travelling together and truly love prolonged sessions of uninhibited sexual lovemaking.

• 6d

Looks like you had a really good time

• 6d

I'd love to chat with you sometime... can you accept my follow request so I can pm. you?

• yes i would.

What Girls Said 1

• Sure, I have a few very close guy friends that I trust that much. I wouldn't expect not to at least fuck once, but ya know it happens. No big