What Would You Say Is The Most Argued Topic Between The Sexes?

I was wondering about this at work today. I couldn't figure out what we argued about most often. I came up with four basic arguments but couldn't think of any beyond that. So what would you say Men and Women argue the most about?

• Cheating (Online and In Real Life)What Would You Say Is The Most Argued Topic Between The Sexes?
  • Which Gender Has It Easier In LifeWhat Would You Say Is The Most Argued Topic Between The Sexes?
  • Dating/Marriage Rules And RolesWhat Would You Say Is The Most Argued Topic Between The Sexes?
  • SexismWhat Would You Say Is The Most Argued Topic Between The Sexes?
  • OtherWhat Would You Say Is The Most Argued Topic Between The Sexes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say Dating/Marriage Rules And Roles because people just do not respect their partners enough anymore and have no boundaries with other people that can effect the relationship.

And I think this one factor (of not respecting and having boundaries) drives all the others.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think C) and D) are heavily intertwined but I ended up choosing C)

But people who are not mature enough for relationships fight about A).

What Girls Said 6

• Personally I believe sexism is the biggest driver of division and argument between the sexes.

• I think that people probably argue most bitterly and passionately about which gender expression has it easier.

• Online = superiority
    Offline in MY life = other = future expectations & totally incorrect assumptions

• Online, I would say that sexism is the biggest issue. In the real world, I think it's usually gender roles.

• I've had the most fights about cheating, I try to avoid this but it just doesn't work

• I think for American couple it's money and feminism.

What Guys Said 13

• i think dating and stuff is the most argued or at least most discussed

but sexism is certainly the most divisive

• Bunghole hygeine.

• I would say sex itself.

Women tend to argue that men are dogs who are only after one thing while men argue that women are just glorified prostitutes who only give it to the most successful men.

• I don't know, but I think anything that is not about romantic/emotional disconnect is dumb and isn't even worth arguing about.

• i bet guys and girls are gonna argue about this question.

• Gender Equality.

• penis size questions

• What to eat for dinner.

• Sexism, maybe?

• The genders argue?
    I haven't noticed.

• It's a fact that it's money between married couples.

• Everything else except cheating goes back to which gender has it easier, so it's that one

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more