I'm nervous for this interview and also I have no cashier experience, how do I get over this fear?

First of all the manager has high expectations of customer service as a cashier, I am introvert.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm an introvert as well and did 5 years as a cashier. When it's your job, you easily work past it.

• I don't know how you can get over this fear, but I am a cashier and an introvert. I have been working for almost a year now. I struggle sometimes but I believe you can do this. Interviews were always a task for me but I made it through. You can do this!

• I hope they don't ask me any math questions lol I'm not quick when it comes to math but walmart does have computers to calculate everything

• Lol well yeah I know the basics of math and I know how to count money. Well anyways, I was going to have an interview at 1:30 and the manager was going to lunch. I thought that was disrespectful

• Oh Well you sound like a good person.

• Be polite and do your best

What Guys Said 0