If you died in the next minute, would you go to hell?

I’m not here to force you into believing anything and you don’t have to agree with me but I know for sure that hell is a real place full of demons who are worse than this world’s most sadistic sociopaths. Satan is real and he wants to drag as many souls as he can to hell with him because he hates human beings and he’s bitter about never being able to go back to heaven. Satan and his demons have been spending centuries observing humans and cleverly scheming how to break down the human spirit and dissuade humans from having a relationship with God by distracting us with a variety of things. One of the most powerful, impactful ways being music. Do you think it’s ironic that Satan was the angel of music and generations of people idolize and worship musicians although God said that we should have no other Gods before him? Do you think it’s simple irony that our whole modern day society mirrors Satan’s image; narcissistic, self-worshiping, deceiving, scheming, people brag about being a “beast” and take pride in being wicked/cruel/lacking compassion in the name of pride and ego. Is it coincidence that many people would rather watch a violent fight online or pretend to kill people in video games than pray for 2 minutes? Whether you even believe in this or not, demonic influence surrounds you. Things like depression, self-harm, drugs, and overall self-induced destruction come from Satan’s tactics to destroy us from the inside out.

Spiritual warfare is very real and that’s why there’s constantly a war raging inside of so many of us and we’re so tempted to do things that are bad for us. You do not have the authority and power to create your own rules in this world that guarantee you entry into heaven. The eternity of your soul is very serious. Some of the world's most loved, adored, mighty men and women are sitting in hell right now being tortured because they did not take this seriously.

So, be honest: If you died today, would you open your eyes in hell?

• Yes, I would go to hell. (Share why or at least privately reflect on why.)
  • No, I would not go to hell. (Share why you belive so)

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me ask you a question:
    Does Satan rule hell?
    No. He's a prisoner there like anyone else.
    Also, how comes Hell only gets the shitty people, and heaven doesn't?
    Answer: because God rules both.
    Roll with Him and you go up, fuck with Him and you go down. Satan has no part in this.

• I can’t say I blame him. I wouldn’t want to spend eternity with some of the inhumane, barbaric, disgusting people who end up in hell either. Satan plays a very large part in this for encouraging the demise of human souls along with his. People have been sacrificed in the name of Satanic rituals and children have been brutally sexually abused to the point where there’s a branch of psychology and a help hotline devoted to Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) so yeah, Satan has a MAJOR part in this.

• Oh, don’t me wrong! Satan is a trickster but he’s sure as hell not as strong as God nor are his demons. That’s why he has to use all of these covert sneaky schemes and lies to influence people. For a little while there, I lost my way with God and drifted apart from him then got closer to him again after a family member passed away. I visited her old home and had some eerie, paranormal experiences there. I wouldn’t say that I had become an atheist because I always believed in God, but I was a very lukewarm Christian who never took the time to have a personal bond with him because I’d rather be out shaking my a** and trying to live for this world. So I started doing some digging and found some interesting things…

• I am a "Godist." I believe in God and everything else is meh. :D
      Good talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• if there is such a thing I guess I'm going to hell.

• Thanks for being honest.

• well religion doesn't agree with my sexuality. it's very sad. I'm happy and in love.

• Well if there was such a thing and it's filled with all the more liberal people as well as some of the bad it might actually be a much nicer place.
      You probably wouldn't be allowed to have lesbian ghost sex in heaven or miss ghost church it could be quite restrictive.

What Guys Said 26

• i don't suscribe to the heaven and hell motif but if i died today i'd go to heaven

i'm a good person. i don't talk bad about people. i rarely lie, never cheat, never steal. i honor my parents. i don't covet other's possessions. i'm not sloth like or greedy... so based on the bible i belief i'd go to heaven

• Just to clarify based on the bible you would not go to heaven it doing good deeds and being a good person doesn't grant a pass to heaven, only by accepting God's gift of his son dying on the cross can we get to heaven.

• @Bowshots86 good point. good point. well then to hell i go. oh the irony. being a good person isn't enough. you gotta subscribe to the magainze

• I'm certain i'd be going to heaven, I'm a good person that strives to be good and I have a strong relationship with God and Jesus.

• imagine this: A teenage guy, not particularly popular or attractive, who loves music and writing, and whose only dream is to find a sweet girl, get married, and go through life being the best person he can be. Now, according to a two thousand year old scripture, this guy is going to hell.
    Why?

Because he doesn't believe in God.

That's okay though. I'll sooner drive down my own highway to hell than buy a stairway to heaven.

• No, because I love God and the relationship I have with him. Besides Jesus already died on the cross for our sins, we only need to believe in Him and accept him as our saviour.

• There is no Hell... other than being stuck in New Jersey at the Fort Lee Toll Plaza for the George Washington Bridge.

• No, because I have a relationship with Christ.

• If the only choices are heaven and hell then I would go to hell. I am an active pagan, and find the duality of Judao/Christian/Islam to be an over simplification of the way the universe works. I believe that there are many gods, and many paths to the Devine. I have read the Bible (as well as most other major religious works) and have studied the history of many religions including Christianity. But, as you put it I am going to hell.

• No, I don't believe what you do.
    I'm spiritual but not religious,
    I do not believe in a god that sends someone to hell for disagreeing with them,
    I believe in a kind and just deity that only judges you based on whether you were basically good or basically evil

• I believe I would.

• No I wouldn't because i have been forgiven of my sins bye Christ and have accepted this forgiveness

• 0|0
  • Valhalla!

• Hell, because I swore too much

• As long as you’re alive, it’s never too late to be a better person. I struggle with swearing too but we’re all works in progress! Thanks for being open and honest with us all

• You're so damn right xD

• I wouldn't go to any of these because they don't exist, but if they were to exist, I'd go to hell — and you know what, I'm fine with that. Satan seems pretty misunderstood in the Bible; Yahweh is constantly portrayed as "the good guy" even though he supports rape and sexual assault, manslaughter, homophobia and various other terrible crimes (and he's insecure enough to need everyone to love him).

• I like how you upvote every "Christianity ftw I'm going to Heaven because I've waited until marriage!!!1!!" answer, by the way. Love thy equally delusional neighbour?

• Maybe someone else will show an interest in communicating with you and talking about your original post but after the way you’ve spoken to me and acted, I have thoroughly lost interest in you. You don’t get to come here and one of the first things you say to me is rude, nasty, and immature yet expect to receive my full interest that others here will get.

• You're "not going to sit around on my ass and bicker with a kid", but that's what you've been doing all along (at least according to yourself). And I might not have said anything of importance, but neither have you. Defending your not giving a good argument with the fact that you're a college graduate certainly isn't "of true value", especially because a college degree is a snapshot (and as important a snapshot as it might be, it still is just that). You're not going to get anywhere by showing your degree and proceeding to not do anything. Of course that doesn't make a difference here, because you're not talking to anyone who matters, but this whole "I'm an adult with a college degree, and you're fifteen, and therefore you're wrong" attitude quite frankly reeks of arrogance more than intelligence to me.

You could've simply stopped commenting an hour ago if you cared this little about "bickering". And yet you've kept replying regardless. Maybe you should think about that first.

• Voted no because I'll be shocked if there's anything after death.

• There is no hell. You're either saved and given eternal life in paradise, or you aren't saved and just die and it's all over. There isn't this place full of fire and demons where you get tortured everyday forever. That's a false teaching.

• I’m positive you are wrong and you are probably one of those non-believers who’s arrogant sense of intellect will get in your way. I will be praying for your soul.

• Of course I don’t just want you to lay down and be a doormat. The laughing seemed snarky.

• My apologies. Wasn't trying to come off that way. But yeah, I do study religion and I'm definitely Christian. No doubt about that.

• because i did some hot sins.

• I don't believe in the christian heaven or hell, so no.

• I believe in hell
    I think I'll be okay in the afterlife

• no because i dont belive in hell

• No.

Because hell, satan, demons and devils aren't real. :)

• So you don't believe in angels?

• Oh you are sweet!! If you look really hard there are Angels all around us working hard everyday!. Firemen, policemen, nurses, ER doctors, ( those people who work in crisis), the armed forces, etc.

• Annihilation is my belief. Non- Christians will cease to exist after death, body and soul.

• nah, i'd either get cremated and end up in an urn, or in a coffin and buried in a graveyard.

• Probably; I'm an asshole who hasn't done a good thing for society yet.
    feelsgood. jpg

• No. I have a personal reltionship with God and I know where I'm going

• *relationship

What Girls Said 10

• I will not go to hell, because it simply doesn't exist in the biblical sense. There is no God and there is no Devil.

But i mean if you want to get technical, basically ALL of humanity WILL go to hell, because every single religion teaches that if you renounce their God you will go to hell... ergo, if not everyone believes in the same God, each and every single one of them will go to hell according to people of another religion.
    fucked up isn't it?

and just about HOW do you know "for sure" what this supposed hell looks like? you can't know "for sure", it's impossible

• ya im goin to hell
    -premarital sex
    -love gay people
    -make mean jokes
    -masturbate

but in all honesty, if people like me are the ones who r going to hell then i'm sure it'll be fun.

• https://youtu.be/-suvkwNYSQo

Please watch all of this. This says everything I feel about 'God' and punishment etc.

• I agree with Stephen, I wouldn't want to get into heaven anyway, not on His terms.

• no. i do not believe in hell. it is a concept that was made up to control and instill fear in others.

• I assure you what you said is false. That idea may make you feel intelligent and profound as if you sound deep but hell is a very real place. Former Satanists say that Atheists are the easiest ones to kill and that there’s a special place of torment for them for rejecting Jesus.

• no. i actually don't need any validation, and again you might want to check your language. good day to you.

• Don’t tell me to check my language if you instantly retort to a term like “butt hurt” when you don’t get a certain reply and instantly say “I don’t care what people have to say about ____” after inviting yourself to a space where it was being talked about. Take your own advice. Good day and God bless.

• Silly, silly girl

• Any god that would send otherwise good, innocent people to hell for premarital sex,
      being gay, or just not worshipping him sounds more like a demon, himself.

But no such thing being or place exists

• I believe in science over a book and I love gay people. And the way I see it is if you don't sin, Jesus (if he exists) died for nothing. So sin a lot, and come down here a legend. But that doesn't matter. I know I am a good person and don't need religion to remind myself to keep myself in line.

• Depends on how you define sin

• I would go to heaven. I believe that Christ died for our sins and rose again. Thank you for posting this

• I don't believe in hell but do see myself in a very dark place.

• I don't know if I would. I haven't done bad stuff, but I have thought about doing them. But then again, I'm an atheist. I don't really believe in God. Great question though!