How could I add someone on WhatsApp?

Ok so i understand that this question makes no sense. But I'm from India and i have a friend from china. He gave me his number and i added him in my contact list. But still i didn't see him in my whatsapp contact list. What could be the problem?

People come on... Ofcourse he has whatsapp downloaded in his phone. I'm not that dumb... And he has added my number as well but vould not find me in his whatsapp contact list

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• 1. Probably he doesn't have WA on that number
    2. Probably that number is a dud
    3. Probably you entered the contact details / number wrong (minus international code etc?)

• did you add the number in front of his phone number? for instance if you want to add people from france you need to add +33... in China you need to add +86

• Never heard of it...

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you typed the number wrong.

• It's because he/she isn't using what's app. That's why. No other explanation

• Did you add the isd code?

• How to use it?

• Is it required for getting their name in list? Bcoz generally people won't put... But still it works for them

• Well you are supposed to. I don't know can it work otherwise. Try adding it.