Why women are so bad with driving?

lets go right to it, 2 days ago I picked up my father's motorcycle (well, I stole it) and drove it through the highway with my friend sitting behind me, then a dump ass woman suddenly turned on me and we had an accident and I was injured, well I couldn't say any shit to her cuz i don't have a driving license (because I'm under age), this is not my first time having this sort of troubles with women driving vehicles, i was just wondering why women drive like that? did you ever have problems with women?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you.. Women are not good drivers because they have di many things going on in their head that they crash Lol

What Girls Said 16

• ... said the guy who doesn't even have a driver's license and stole his father's motorcycle...

• Lol women are actually better at driving than men:
    www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...r-drivers-than-men.html

Come back in a few years when you actually have your drivers license and don't have to steal vehicles lololol that would certainly help with your credibility ya know

• Feel like this was posted just to anger us.

LOL, goodluck buddy! Improve your trolling skills and try again later!

• nope, it wasn't posted to anger you, it's just a question cuz all the dudes I've ever known admitted that they have problems with women, and I didn't mean that women are less that men, I'm sorry if you got it that way.

• Cool Story Bro. This is why the world is so fucked up. Parents can't beat their kid's asses for being total fucktards anymore.

https://youtu.be/DgqzE5M5trM

• My vagina blocks my cognitive functions so I am thus unable to drive properly :)

• Because most women aren't taught how to drive @ a young age. Where most men are taught about cars, mechanics, and driving @ such a very young age. So its very unfair to complain about how we suck @ driving when most of us hardly had enough time to learn.

• LOOOOOOOOOOL same reason men are.

• Darlin driving skills are not really affected by the things that are between legs.

• actually i learned to drive from a defensive driving teacher. he was a very good teacher, and when i took my driving exam for my license i passed with 100%. so not all women are bad drivers.

• My brother used to keep a "$hitty drivers" tally.
    The overwhelming majority? White dudes.

• Also, just saying, if you stole a motorcycle and don't have a license I'm guessing you aren't a very good driver, so perhaps the accident was also your fault.

• No, it wasn't my fault, I don't have a license cuz I'm under age, I'm totally good with motorcycles

• Debating whether this is a troll or someone generalizes this much

• You're not exactly much of a better driver than her... I'd thank her for getting you off the road

• I think statistics tell us the opposite though...

• I dunno... but women have cheaper car insurance because they have less accidents.

• First get to a legal age, get a license and then talk about how women drive. I see it as your fault here.

What Guys Said 14

• Is the bike okay?

• no dude, not at all, I will send you a photo of it, it's pretty f***ed up.

• not all women are bad drivers, just like not all men are good drivers.

• Statistics claim that women are safer drivers based on insurance and all that, but I do think there are more bad women drivers out there than is publicly documented or noticed, yes. And I think it's more common for insurance companies to say a guy was at fault than a woman just because the stats say women are safer. And I have had trouble with many of them myself, as a driver and a pedestrian, nearly being hit by women drivers who wanted to hurry ahead of me first as the pedestrian.

• A lot of people who don't have vaginas are terrible drivers as well.

• I have a problem with a lot of drivers. They just can't drive for shit. But those people are equally male and female. That being said there are some mistakes women make more often and some that men make more often.

• *man causes accident*
    "That guy is so bad at driving!"

*woman causes accident*
    "Women are so bad at driving!"

• For all the butt hurt women, there's actually statistics that prove this. It's not just him being annoying.

• Lack of spatial awareness, which some studies have linked to lower levels of testosterone.

• Well, I'm not sure what you consider bad driving, but women are actually safer drivers (statistically speaking).

• So you stole your dads bike and drove it i to the side of some wimans car now you're trying to blame the woman? Lol

• man, I'm just so good with driving especially bikes
      and the funny case is : it's my 2nd accident and both of them where caused by women

• women just can't drive, its a fact, they always pull out on me and iv had many close calls, all resulting in bad women drivers.

• I think they're hardly interested in doing it properly.

• i got a small chuckle from this, thanks

• Women and men have different brain structures, and then different weak and strong points when they drive.

For example, you will notice that when a car overrides a pedestrian killing it becuase the driver was speeding recklessly, the driver will usually be a man.

Women can be less handy or quick minded in traffic-jammed situations, and cause more little accidents.
    Men, due to > testosterone, will be more aggressive, and cause less little accidents, but more very serious/fatal ones.