Do you believe the Illuminati exists?

• Yes
  • No but I believe it once did
  • Not at all

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in the sense or ways people think they do these days, but they did exsist at one point, but it was for the complete opposite reasons again people claim how they work today.

But I wouldn't be suprisef, if something similiar exsisted anyway. Like goverments in general always withold so much information about everything, always so much they dont want the public to know until they are ready. But all these theories like, what was it again, beyonce is part of illuminati an all these other famous people, I just find it to be kinda stupid really.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no doubt in my mind that the Illuminati exist. Any doubt I had went away when various celebrities started making comments about them yet acting like they can’t say too much. There are too many coincidences and usually when there’s a consistent resurfacing of coincidences, it’s not happenstance; it’s a link. Learning about the Illuminati actually makes this chaotic world make much more sense.

What Guys Said 11

• I think so. Democracy is great, except leaders want quick wins so they can reap the benefits during the terms. Longer term investments in infrastructure or social/policy change won't show benefits until after they're no longer in power.

The Illuminati doesn't have the same time constraints.

• Doesn't matter if the Illuminate exists or not. What matters is that there are powerful people in the background and behind the scenes with too much control for a few people. The front-row is just there for the soap opera controlled by the puppeteers.

• watch this playlist. not only does it explain where people get the idea of the illuminati, but it also shows the errors in the thought processes of the sort of people who believe in them: www.youtube.com/playlist

• Its real name is greed.

• Yes.. I am part of it. #straightface

• CFR. Trilats. Bilderbergers. They think they are.

• And they will fall victim to the Second Amendment if they annoy "Eddie" too much. Eddie is the common man.

• Historically the Illuminati were just the greatest scientific minds of the times trying to avoid the church's persecution throughout Europe... if it still exists i wonder what their goal is now

• I believe that all information we have about Illuminati was pressed on purpose by them to mislead us
    I think they are cover for Zionism

• i dont have much infrotmation related to illuminati but i think they do exists

• yes, they have invited me to their club. we do tea parties at Saturdays in the clubhouse.

• Illuminati, freemasons, buildaburgs.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I do. I see what happens to celebrities, what they get from being famous and how they die. So, it's obvious that there's something more. It's not normal.

• I don't really even know who they are. I hear the name thrown around but I have no clue what it means. I wouldn't be surprised, though.

• I'm sure it does XD this world is endless full of Shit

• I don't know what that is

• have no idea... i did but but i dont know now

• Sure

• Of course, look for internet.