Game of thrones?

Hi, What do you think about Sansa Stark. I wonder why people hate her, She is an intelligent, wise character with leadership qualities.
Plus no doubt she is very hot and Pretty :)

Most Helpful Girl

• She learns from her mistakes and mentally speaking, she is very strong. She realizes life is no fairy tale. So glad she was the one to kill Ramsay by releasing his own dogs on him. Still awesome to watch Jon snow beat the crap out of him.

What Girls Said 5

• She's not intelligent or wise, she's a flippant, ditzy girl. That's not that strange for an 11 y/o (in the first book). In "A Feast for Crows" she is 13 and I feel that she was finally starting to get more depth and personality to her character. She's been though shit and is starting to learn what is really going on in the world and her part in it. In the beginning I definitely considered her a stupid, annoying person but I like the path she's going down now and hope that she matures a lot.

• I can only comment on her from book 1 through 4, and I can't stand her because she has no spine. When Joffrey beheaded her dad and she still wanted to be with him? No. I would have gotten real cozy with him and cut his throat while he was sleeping. She just never found a pair and I don't like that in a person.

• I dislike her a lot. She's really pretty, but she's clueless. Makes the wrong decisions, doesn't think when she acts. She also feels sorry for herself, even though so many other characters have had worse. She's making progress now though, becoming of age is hopefully developing her character more.

• She's cool, I want to see what happens to her.

• I dislike her.

What Guys Said 5

• I used to hate her, because it seemed like she was betraying her family by getting married to Joffrey.

I don't hate her as much anymore, because it is clear she wants nothing to do with the Lannisters, but she is still a very naive character, and it often annoys me.

• In a series full of blood and reality (life sucks sometimes) she is the dumbest character there is. Even with everything happening she still thinks everyone is noble.

To be fair that has changed and the actress is good so I hope the character doesn't die. I am one of those hoping the starks will rise again.

• Most people doesn't like her in the beginning cause she was pretty naive, kinda stupid and anyone who takes joffrey's side in anything is a shit. But then she sort of comes to reality and realizes that life isn't a Disney movie... Or their fairytale

• Fuck Game of Thrones, too much white people and not enough diversity.

I'll stick to Mortal Kombat: Conquest and The Crow: A Stairway to Heaven, even though they're old.

• well you got a problem with white skin?
      by the way white girls are hot and attractive ;-)

• Fuck yeah, white women are the hottest and attractive and they're so fucking difficult to impress.

But too much white people in the TV show is not good enough for me.

• i think she made an intelligent decision to fuck up ramsay bolton.