Do you hoard money at home💰💰💰?

Apparently a lot of people hoard money in their homes (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uks-hoarding-habits-leave-1000-of-banknotes-in-circulation-for-every-briton-10508636.html) - and in the weirdest places.

Where do you hoard your money?🤑

• In my fridge (that empty ol' jam glass in the back *smirks* I'm such a genius😎)
  • In the cupboard (hidden away in an envelope between bunches of meaningless other envelopes so I usually don't even remember I still have money there 🙄)
  • Under my bed ( yes, in the mattress, those gangster movies were totally worth their money!)
  • *looks at other poll options* wtf Jupiter, I'm so glad I own a safe
  • YOU WISH I TOLD YA 😑
  • I'm a normal person who keeps their money in the bank 👤

Most Helpful Guy

• ehm no, I rarely have more than 20-50€ lol. I pay almost everything with my card and the bank is safe.

• oh and pls try fixing your avatar lol... it's distorted thanks to a new GAG bug (as if we wouldn't have enough already yay!)

• Oh lol thanks for pointing that out, I hardly ever look at my own avatar actually :D

• don't worry... I'll keep an eye on it 😏😂😏

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• 1|0
    • A safe like that.. <3

• lol that gif. :D As a side note, it's been stated in multiple analyses that Scrooge McDuck is indeed the richest character in ALL of comic books. xD

• I do have cash tucked away for emergencies. Its even in a sports bag along with several passports, ready for me to flee the country 😂

Dont have any real savings though in cash though, if it's not in stocks and the bank, its in gold at our family saftey deposit box.

• hahaha I have two passports, too!
      Although one of them must long be expired by now 🤔 I should check that..

• I hide it in my butthole. Cashiers hate me, except the gay ones.

• I do deal with cash as much as possible. I put very little in the bank but I don't necessarily bring it home either. Having a lot of worthless paper around isn't a good idea for many reasons.

• I keep it in the same container I have cilantro leaves , in the kitchen... You know.. Just for the camouflage.

• I have a system where I only keep a certain amount of bills in my wallet, one in my money clip, and a checkbook. The rest is in the bank and in investments so that the cash can be at work for me.

• Both. In the bank and inside false big eggs.
    by the way Jupiter, Nasa June mission is almos reaching you : )

• No. forgive us highborn princess Jupiter. We don't hold gold bars underneath our pillows as you do I'm afraid

• How boring of you, simple folks *yawn* 👸🏻

• U jelly, cotton picker? 😎😂

• when i can afford jelly, ill let ya know.. your grace

• Nope, I don't. But that's why I'm living with my parents at the age of 25. I want to save money, at least $10,000 per year, until I can finally move out of this hellhole called South Florida.

Plus, I'm also paying for grad school.

• Ain't telling you fool.

• I do keep some money at home but mostly in the bank.

• some in a few banks here and there around the world
    a few place around the homes and land.

• i've done this before and forgot where i hid it when i needed it... never again

• In a bank.

• I do have petty cash. Basic lockbox.

• No I hoard my money in the bank

• In my financial circumstances, nope

• I keep lots of money in 2 little white plain boxes😊

• Yes. :P. Of course Madame. ;P. Asian parents just keep the bright red envelopes. :D.

• Lol tell me where exactly! 😛

• Lol what do you keep chihuahuas in each drawer for surprise attacks so they protect your treasures? 😛

• I am the guard Queen. 😛.

• i hoard my money where gold diggers can't get their hands on it

• Not really

What Girls Said 10

• I chose F, to be honest.

Hiding cash bat home is a huge mistake, in my opinion.

Since way too Americans do it.

• I don't have enough money to hoard it. It's all in the bank to pay those pesky direct debits.

• I know that my grandparents did. I don't. I don't even live at home anymore to be able to make use of that.

• I have it in my bank jar. :P I don't want to pay the bank to hold the money I'm trying to save.

• My bank account costs me nothing :o

• Look into credit unions. There are usually no fees unless are over drawn. You'll probably have togive some money at first cuz credit unions have members not customers. And usually its $5 or $10 but you get that money back when you close that account. Its kinda like a membership fee that they hold onto.

• In the bank lol

I don't do this. But then again i also never have cash

• eyy we have a safe haha

• Now if I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it 😈😂

• No no, you can absolutely trust me with your money hideouts! 😇
      You can of course also trust me with your address & the place you hide your keys! 😙

• 😂😂😂 oh man that's hilarious. I only have one set of keys ya know. and as for mah address girl I live in an igloo. 😈

• I know where it is, you gave me access cause you trust me and all ;)

• Vote F. I'm not a "normal" person but do bank 70% of what I make.

• Under my bed in a shoe box.

• In a small briefcase in my dad's closet... Lol don't rob us guys.