What should I do in this kind of situation?

My uncle came from abroad and now has been living with us since a year we were on extremely good terms and were comfortable with each other. But from few months he became so stubborn about EVERY. LITTLE. THING... and then yesterday he got so angry that he broke all the glass doors of our home and everywhere I looked I only saw pools of blood. He was on the verge of killing. Only because I was a girl he stopped himself for slapping me. He yelled and screamed and kept saying that why isn't he beating me. Im strong but when it comes to blood I can't do anything. Then seeing my father and mother in such situation where they didn't care about their life but were protecting us. I wanna forget this but wherever in my home I go I only see blood. I was already in depression for the past 2 years as my brother passed away. Now I don't know what should I do? I am scared of everyone now. No matter how much I keep busy myself the images of blood nd broken glass can't go away.. I NEED HELP..

We can't report this to anyone as it will make him angry again and neither my parents wants us to get hurt again nor I want to watch my parents helpless and begging for him to dont hurt us. I don't know what happened to him.. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Kick this loser out. Someone has to man up -- ideally your parents.

• That guy is not a killer but everyone in town is afraid of him because once he gets into a fight the other person ends up in hospital. can't take the risk. I dont want my parents hirt nor my parents wants us hurt. *SIGH*

• ill try to overcome it. i feel a lot better now because i got to talk about it as im not allowed to talk about it to even my best friends again due to the 'REPUTATION'.. :l

• Hope you can be free of him soon. Best of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't they make him leave then? Obviously he is a danger to everyone in the house. I personally wouldn't want to live in an environment like that.

• And bring more danger to family. Nah I dont wanna. I just want to forget everything that happened but unfortunately I can't. by the way he is leaving on 13th of July. Till then I have to be patient.

• Thanks for MHO! Hopefully he doesn't come back!

What Guys Said 2

• he should be kicked out of your house or call authorities and have him removed , he has no right in doing that.

• He's 47. We're already in danger kicking him out means more danger and now I am sacred of what he will do. I dont wanna listen his yelling again or all the blood. can't kick him out. Gotta bear him till 13th of July but since yesterday I haven't slept I feel like someone wil come and start throwing things again. :( im awfully stuck in this situation.

• Follow your heart

• My heart wants to make him leave but again im scared of he'll do. I hate voilence.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you talked to your parents about how you feel? If you don't want to or they won't listen to you. You can call a national hot line to speak with a trained professional. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline : 1-800-273-8255
    Hope Line : 1-800-442-4673 Call if you need the help, they're trained and can help you.

• You need to talk to your parents about this and make sure he leaves.

• Did today. He is going back on 13 of July till then father advised us not to make him angry. As my father's life is in danger because he can only take out his anger on him. Nd u know very well no girl or any child ever want to see her father helpless nd so stressed out about protecting the family.

• Yes I'm really sorry you have to go through this. Keep strong until he leaves. At least now you know he's leaving.

• If you know God then pray about it. I say pray anyway, you might be amazed what he can do.
    I am very sorry to hear this. I personally would say move out, but I'm guessing you are not old enough? Maybe stay at someone else house for like.. Ever.
    Did you talk to your parents about it?

• i can't move out im only 14. and yes i did talk to my parents. my parents kept assuring me that it won't happen again but because im only 14 i can't help but keep remembering what happened. and also because i had a rough childhood with other people. i just have to be strong till July 13 he is going back from where he came. but eveeytime i see him. his scary face and blood oozing out from his hand makes me cry and i break down at the very moment. hope the days pass quickly.