How often do you speed while driving?

• All the time
  • Some of the time
  • Rarely
  • Never
  • I don't drive

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• All the time

• Im usually going 5-10 miles above the speed limit, closer 15 on the highway.

• only on the freeway because the freeway is made for that

• Quite regulary.

• 99% of the time. The only time I don't is if I see a cop nearby. I do it without thinking but I'm trying to work on it, I've gotten too many tickets already.

• Sometimes, but only when I'm trying to get around another car and never for an extended distance.

• I don't drive, I take Uber.

• 180 km/h avarega on highway
    90 km/h inside city

• when ever i want to show off how big my dick is.

• All the time, It's makes me feel ALIVE

• All the time. I'm also a very aggressive driver. I weave in and out of lanes, I turn from the wrong lanes... I'm just a complete idiot all around.

• I speed all the time. That being said I'm also a great driver. I just like going fast. when in my car or truck I break the speed limit but nothing crazy. When I am on my motorcycle I go crazy. BeSt was when I past a cop in a school zone going 3 times the speed limit. He lit me up and did a u turn towards me. I flipped him off kicked it up to 4 times the speed limit and started weaving in and out of traffic. He gave up pretty fast.

What Girls Said 10

• Way more than I should.

• some of the time and i haven't gotten a ticket yet which i'm surprised about. I've gone 60 in a 40 mph zone 90 in a 55 mph; cops just let me go with a warning all the time or never stop me, but i should stop seriously it's not safe for me or others.

• actually speeding is not that dangerous if you keep a very good distance between the vehicle in front of you. the more you speed then you have to give yourself more distance in the front to be able to break in time but this can only be done if the weather is nice

• @chriss i guess so but rather but safe than sorry... don't want to speed and get a $200 ticket

• Some of the time! Lol especially if I'm late. I'm just like fuck it. But I'm careful about it.

• occasionally, if it's a long stretch of empty road fuck the speed limit

• I speed a moderate amount because I only either drive really early in the morning or late at night.

• Rarely, as my past driving history prevents me from doing this.

• Most of the time.

• I don't drive.

• 99% of the time. The speed limit is bullshit.

• Every time I'm driving basically