In anticipation of the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming out, which Zelda game is your all time favorite?

I'm super hyped for Zelda, im going back and playing all of them right now!

Which one is your fave?

For me it's pretty much a tie between Link to the Past and the Original Zelda with the original slightly edging out Lttp.

Original Zelda

• Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time In anticipation of the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming out, which Zelda game is your all time favorite?
  • Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess In anticipation of the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming out, which Zelda game is your all time favorite?
  • Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past In anticipation of the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming out, which Zelda game is your all time favorite?
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask In anticipation of the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming out, which Zelda game is your all time favorite?
  • Legend of Zelda Wind Waker In anticipation of the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming out, which Zelda game is your all time favorite?
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword In anticipation of the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming out, which Zelda game is your all time favorite?
  • One of the other Zeldas (the Original, Adventure of Link, Links Awakening, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Link Between Worlds

Most Helpful Girl

• Majora's Mask is and will always be my favorite, it's the one that started it all for me. Twilight Princess being a close second, I loved the art style and the story of it. Then Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker. Skyward Sword is probably my least favorite because out of every Zelda game out there, the one with motion controls like that had to make Link be right handed. So that didn't work very well for me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Okay, this changes like every time a Zelda question comes up but I recently played through Wind Waker again and I am now certain that that one's my favourite :P

• lol yeah i wasn't impressed initially when it cam out.. then maybe 5 years ago i played through it for reals and found that i really liked it.

Still prefer walking to sailing though, but it was still enjoyable

• I voted for skyward sword because it's the first legend of zelda game I had ever played. Plus I've beaten it multiple times but I still love all the others that I've played.

• I'm a dirty noob. Never played :/

• Ocarina of time was the best :)

• Majora's Mask will always be an all time fave <3
    OoT and WW are close behind though

• ocarina of time and majora's mask... but the original is still awesome.

What Guys Said 7

• I have never sat down and played a Zelda game start to finish. Didn't interest me on the NES, didn't have a SNES, didn't interest me on the N64, none of the remakes on the 3DS grab me.

I've watched other people play them, I've tried for a few minutes of Twilight Princess, and my girlfriend was completely obsessed with Four Swords.

I just don't get the appeal.

• I didn't like it. I liked a couple of other similar games from the time period of original Zelda which were also on NES from memory. I used to go over and monopolize my friends NES.
    If I remember the names of the games I'll come back and tell you.

• Nothing beats a link to the past when it comes to 2d Zelda games. I think Majora's Mask is the best 3d Zelda game

• A Link to the Past is the only one I like, since I'm not into the other crap.

• You don't like Zelda?

• Well, A Link to the Past is one of the games I grew up on, but generally no, since it's a little juvenile for my taste.

I don't game much these days, but I like to play Saints Row.

• Never played em, I've never owned a Nintendo.

• I liked a link between worlds it was a badass game

• damn... I like so many, dunno if I can pick just one :/