Do you feel good when someone agrees with you on a controversial issue?

especially when you are in the middle of an argument with someone else?

It sure seems like people like that

0|0
4|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I like when people honestly say what they believe, posting as their 'sign-in'!! Sometimes I want to have an offline chat with some, but so many post 'Anonymous' it just BLOWS!!!
    If you are going to post, post as your sign-in, not 'anonymous'!! You may have a good point, and maybe we can chat, and be friends, but not as Anonymous!!
    be respectful!!
    I don't mind someone challenging what I post, if they are respectful, post as them, and say what they think!! We aren't always going to agree!!
    I don't post to CHANGE anyone's ideas, but just say what I think!! Sometimes someone posts something in opposition, and I research it, and maybe rethink what I thought.
    That's the most AMAZING thing about the Founders of the US!! They debated, honorably, as men, with different opinions!! They argued, debated, and finally agreed on something that became a NATION!!
    It's OK to disagree, but be agreeable, and don't compromise your friendships over differences of opinion!! Debate, argue, but then go get a pizza and beer, and remember your friendship!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Not really I mean no more then any other subject, in just about anything you'll have those who will agree with you and those that don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I like to argue and piss people off

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'll prly just pick a fight with them too. Brb now I got two pink anons coming at me.. Challenge accepted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's more fun when they disagree

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    We humans love to argue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arguments? No. Maturely having a discussion on each sides and seeing each others points? Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I feel good in a controversial issue when I checkmate them. Then they ain't got shit and leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, it does nothing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel good when I meet someone who DISagrees with me and we both walk away Agreeing on the issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me feel relieved

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I feel like I'm bonding with the person who I agree with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel solidarity
    It's a good feeling

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it just naturaly feels good not tobe alone

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually feel better when I realize I'm wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • It sends me spiraling into a deep depression

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i dont feel anything other than shock i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, i love when people see reason :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No... just abject shock :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, tells me they have some common sense. People having common sense can't be a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0