Ok so I sent my boyfriend a picture and then after that he said dat booty doe. Is that a good or a bad thing please explain?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you even ask this question. Obviously your ass is good. Simple.

• Um I'm home schooled and thare is nothing to do in this town so I don't get out much so I have never heard that said before. So I didn't know what it meant

• Another way to say it would be "your posterior is visually pleasing to my eye"

• um ok i like the first one better

Most Helpful Girl

• dat booty doe, were u sexting me anon?

What Guys Said 5

• It's a good thing.

• Why what did he mean?

• It means it's a good ass.

• O ok thanks lol when he texted that I was confused I'm pretty sure I said what? What's wrong with my ass? He said nothing I can't wait to smack it hehe then I said ok gtg so I was not sure what it ment lol

• Can be bad can be good. If you're flat he could say "dat bootie doe" as in... "wheres dat bootie doee" or if you got a nice ass it'll be "dat bootie doeee!" You feel me

• I don't think I ever had a bony ass

• Good, it means he likes your ass a lot.

• Its good. He's saying he likes your ass

• i never understood why guys like a girls ass or there boobs never got that lol

• i would imagine a good one

What Girls Said 3

• It means he likes your ass.
    If you can't tell that (or even ask him that!) then perhaps you shouldn't be sending photos. Just my opinion.

• Um it was just me in the new dress I got what did you think I was sending

• Either way, why send a photo to someone if you aren't willing to ask them 'what does that mean' or 'is that good' or whatever? If you're comfortable enough sending a photo.

• I'm not afraid to ask him things I do all the time I just did not think about it at the time

• That's a good thing.

• 👍👌👍👌