What Galaxy S7 should I get?

What Galaxy S7 should I get?From what I tell is the screen size and the battery and the difference. Also I believe this might happen but no iphone.

• Yo, you need the rim in your life What Galaxy S7 should I get?
  • Yo, you need to live life with the edgeWhat Galaxy S7 should I get?

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted edge but really I think you should go to a shop and feel the difference between the two and which one feels better in your hand.

• I tried but a lot of stores have the stupid alarm system that keeps you from taking the darn thing :(

• Oh... Must be different here!

Well you have two options. Either ask a sales person, say you want to look at the two in more detail (it's perfectly reasonable) or do you have any friends with them?

I was deciding between the iPhone 6s and the 6s Plus.

In the end I went for the plus for the extra features and although both phones big, neither 100% comfy for one hand. For both hands I found the plus better.

I know you aren't considering iPhones but just saying - for me it was size. Size matters ;)

• Thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the regular S7 over the edge because I prefer its size. The whole edge scrren thing just seems like a gimic that I would never use.

What Girls Said 11

• I have the Galaxy S6 edge and I love it, so I recommend the 7 since I imagine it's likely better than the 6.

• second one looks sick, id get it if i were about that android life #teamiphone

• Get the one on the right, it looks more aesthetic.

• Live life with the edge

• I got the s7... love it especially the camera

• I hate when screens extend that much, it just gets in the way.

• I am somewhat worried about because my pants pocket is only so big. The phone I have now (GS4) already consumes most of my pocket.

• I'm an iPhone person but the one on the right looks cooler ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maybe it's the color

• i have 7 edge and it's the best phone I ever had

• Seriously just get the iphone 6s

• I didn't care for the edge, due to the phone case issue. The regular S7 I got has a fantastic case.

• Get the one with the bigger screen

What Guys Said 7

• I have the S7 after just having an S6 Edge. There was nothing wrong with the S6 Edge but we got an amazing deal on the S7s so we went for it. I didn't find the difference of the Edge worthwhile.

• Red pill bruv. the edge is uncomfortable to use and doesn't grant any versatility other then lighting up when you have a notification. I got the Galaxy 6S sport best phone i have owned to date.

• edge one looks good

• I voted

• The Edge feels like crap in the hands.

• I'm getting a case either way which may help with that possibly.

• More beautiful and useful

• They are basically the same. I would get the regular because it is cheaper.