Why the fuck do people like watching pimple popping videos and other gross stuff like that?

I don't get how pimple popping videos and gross stuff like that get so many views? That's fucking disgusting! Why would anyone watch that?

Watching Tosh.0 and he's interviewing a woman who posts all kinds of pimple popping videos. I can't watch so I'm distracting myself til that segment is over.

Most Helpful Guy

• They do? I have never watched one pimple popping video yet. Sounds gross.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew that's nasty I don't want to watch that

What Guys Said 12

• Such people are mentally twisted. Would you like to see the inside of my nose?

• Cuz its soooooo satisfying @Lindseyytayy lol I watch ear removal vids sometimes.

• The reason for that is something that has guided us for a long time now: Curiosity. We're very curious, and since the internet exists with an unlimited amount of knowledge, we explore until our brains explode. When it comes to gross stuff like scat porn and pimple popping, we simply want to test ourselves. Find our limits. Find out if we're normal or not. That, Sara, is also curiosity.

• Didn't know that was a thing, how gross.

• To some people its like a trainwreck they just can't look away

• They want to learn how 😂

• for shock value

• That's just Deee-sgusting!

Yuck!

• Because it makes you go ewww! That's disgusting. Kind of like smelling farts.

• People are fuckin weird, lol

• I had a girlfriend that liked it, I didn't get it at all!!!

• There are just that many nasty people out there that get into gross gag a maggot shit

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know some people just do. why do people get off to playing and eating their shit? the world may never know

• My sister likes dr pimple popper and I don't know she says its satisfying to watch cuz she gets it all out lmfao
    So gross to me

• A lot of people experience vicarious satisfaction through it. Some people are bothered when they or a person theyre around has a glaring zit and have an intense itch to just pop it--watching someone else do it can give them the same sense of satisfaction.
    It definitely is disgusting though.

• Humans are Morbidly Curious.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbdMMI6ty0o

• Not sure lol. I guess same reason why people enjoy the Saw series. The grotesque can be spellbinding.

• Ewww that's disgusting, I'm with you.

• Don't knock it until you've tried it~*~*~

• I don't know why some people love it. It's nasty.

• Because it is oddly satisfying.

• Hahaha the are plenty of worse things to watch

• I don't get it. I cringe watching it.

• Because they're nasty

• Why do people always slow down to look at car accidents? Morbid curiosity.