What was the last deep conversation you had?

did it change the way you view the world/and or think? if so how? who was it with?

I love intellectual/and or philosophical questions that invoke deep thought which is why I asked this question... it seems to me whenever I ask a deep question people are always thrown off or even bothered that they have to think so deeply lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was with my dad, mom, and husband and started off about if people were born evil. It moved on from there into some stuff that definitely made me think about some stuff. But those are the conversations that I love.

• what did it lead too?

• When we were dating no. I thought we had a lot in common, and we actually do have a lot in common. It's more about how we were raised. We were raised very different so a lot of disagreements come from that. Plus, they say you marry a man like you dad? Well he has my dads career, but is just like my mom lol. So we are both very opinionated, but we have learned to get along through our disagreements.

• lol thats great that guys have learned to get along through your disagreements. a lot of people don't quite get that.

Most Helpful Guy

• With my Lola boo and we pretty much had a mutual agreement upon what we were talking about 😊

What Girls Said 4

• My sister. We were talking about her work. The conversation made me realize again how our lives are just a blip on the universe's radar.

• I don't remember honestly. I love deep convos but I don't have em often. I think my last one was with @slightlycrazy
    Thats my best bet.

• With my friend, it didn't change the way I view the world. It did make me jumpstart a lot of things I planned to do that aI wasn't doing.

• I never really have deep convos with people

• how come?

• Well for example, say there's a list of instructions on how to handle a specific task/solve a problem. Everyone else will follow what's written on the instructions without even thinking of an alternative way to handle that task. I'm the one to forget about what those instructions are telling me to do, and I'll just come up with my own way to solve the problem.

• hmm okay... and how do you tie that into morality? jc

What Guys Said 1

• I don't even know how to define a "deep" conversation anymore. Most everything is simple.