How often do you see a really HOT guy/girl?

I hardly see any :(

0|0
13|24

Most Helpful Guy

• I see them everywhere, every day!! But maybe we have different ideas of what 'Hot' is!
    I think that a lot of people are looking through these phony crap 'glasses' that make only the Super Models, or VS Models, or Calvin Klein Models 'hot'.
    I'm saying that they are NOT HOT!!
    The really "Hot" kinds are the ones that just are who they are, and don't pretend, and don't need a lot of make-up, or "Label" clothes, or things that so many think are important. It's shallow, BS. Physical beauty fades.
    I would rather be with someone that is trustworthy, a true friend, regardless of how they look, externally. If they have integrity, self-esteem, and honesty, I would choose those over the 'pretty ones' or 'model's every day!!!
    What is REALLY 'HOT' to me, is a person that I like, as who she is, not just how she looks! I KNOW I can trust her, and I know she has integrity, and a good heart!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah.. but she's usually caked up with makeup :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Not counted lmao

• I barely see any hot guys. So that doesn't even exist with me. Hot girls? Are usually one with make up. So i guess I haven't seen any either lol

What Guys Said 23

• Today I saw a really hot girl (that ass :O ) when I was walking to school.
    I'm not very picky when it comes to looks, but I still have high standards, and I see hot girls every day. I have to say I live in a city of 3 million people and go downtown almost every day, so I see lots and lots of women.

Obviously finding a 10 is very difficult, that doesn't happen every month.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean for them to be considered "really hot" it infers they are much more attractive in relation to your average person. So inherently, you won't be seeing too many around just out in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I worked at a gym for quite sometime so between female basketball players, female volleyball players and female weight lifters quite a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • only when im out and about i see them all the time hot girls are very common, wish at least one would approach me for a date and potential girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to much any Miami to many fat people here blame the Cuban food

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot. Today it was 114 degress in pasadena. Everyone was hot

1|0
    0|0
  • quite often, just walk into a crowd in city or shoppig centre there's at least one id find hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in southern california., Literally all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I am? Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe like every other day.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've not seen many blonde, blue-eyed guys, do you? :)

There are more important things than looks, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like blonde guys

• Show All
    • Lmfaooooo. No sweetheart. You guys are just not as hot as dark, tanned chiseled rugged guys.

• If you say so.

• Don't usually find any who catch my eye. Some are just plain cute though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday , well , i see hundreds of different people everyday, outside the house of course ; p

0|0
    0|0
  • In school everyday
    Out of it
    Few times a week

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute girl >> everyday several times
    Hot girl >> not much xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Like every time I go outside I see bomb af girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Come to California and your jaw will always drop

0|0
    0|0
  • Often. You must have really high standards...

0|0
    0|0
    • You must have really low standards?

• Show All
    • HAHA no

• They've actually done studies on this. Men are much more likely to rate a woman as above average looks wise then men, but women are more likely to date someone that consider average to slightly below average.

• I work retail, I would say I see 3-5 pretty cute ones a shift, maybe one worth a second look. Maybe 2-3 times a week I get some truly special stuff, like let the other guys I work with know good.

This is why I always laugh at top 100 beauty lists... it is all celebs and models... I see girls come in my store almost every other day more attractive than most of them- and all without tons of work, time off to work out, money to eat the best foods and professional hair and make up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I recently moved to NZ and thought there would be more here... I have been told it depends on the area of New Zealand though. But while in University there are many attractive girls In different ways

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time on the internet ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I haven't seen a hot guy in a loooooooooong time, except for Theo my Gym coach 😍Oh and the guy who's texting me but he's a player.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very often ;(

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a lot on the internet (if that counts), so a couple times a week at least. As for in real life, it's very rare.
    Last time I saw a hot guy irl was back in 2013. I was talking to him and he winked at me 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Daily @ my swim centre + on bookings + at events

I won't date people I work with OR at any place where I am a member or a regular.
    Lessons WELL learnt :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I see them in the richer suburbs

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I look in the mirror Ayyy

0|0
    0|0
  • try going to the gym, there's this really GORGEOUS blonde guy im interested in at the gym; he's constantly on his STUPID iPad playing some dumb game! but I know not too many hot guys anywhere :-(

0|0
    0|0
    • He plays on his iPad at the gym? 😕

• Show All
    • @akadatank44 maybe next time i see him again :-)

• Hey you never know!!😊

• nah didn t find any hot person in while
    takes a lot for me to label someone hot haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I see em all the time. Especially those men In suits... Hmm walking all over da city

0|0
    0|0
  • SAME! Unless it's on my TV screen or Instagram, rarely irl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often. I dont date anymore so its pointless to pay attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 -4 times a week

0|0
    0|0