How to recover pictures on an LG 4G phone?

I don't even know what happened. I go to my photo gallery and I had an album titled "photography" with pictures that were very important to me. I didn't delete anything, I just went to my gallery and the album was gone. This is the second time this has happened.

Also, I recently cleared catched data from my storage so I could download in app. Could that be why my pictures are gone?

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like that is what has happened. Does the phone have an SD memory card? If so, it may be where the photos were stored. Turn phone off, remove SD card, plug into SD card adapter. Plug whole thing into laptop (or PC with an SD card slot). Use software like "Undelete360". You might be able to recover them IF they haven't been overwritten.

For the future, best to copy onto a laptop or PC as a backup (or something else), using USB or bluetooth.

Good luck!

• you can't

What Girls Said 0