Do you ever like to Theorize about your favorite game/book/tv-show/move etc?

I'm totally eating up all the fan theories on the new Zelda right now... and also with Game of Thrones, but i just gotta wonder if many of you like to do this too? Either read up, watch, come up with your own theories or all of the above.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, with the new zelda game I had already wondered where in the timeline it might be at. I guessed maybe right after Skyward sword mainly because of the very ending of the game. Zelda asks link what he's going to do now that people can go back to the surface world. So maybe first he went back to the surface world and then ended up going into a sleep. Which for me explains why they keep talking about the goddess hylia. Which if you notice she isn't talked about much ex for in skyward sword.

Though sadly I was wrong and people have figured out it happens after Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link.
    www.geek.com/.../

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fun to theorize and make up your own little version of things but when the fan community tries to argue that the fan theory is the "correct" version and the actual show got it wrong, then it's fucking ridiculous. I'm looking at you, Tumblr 😠

What Girls Said 10

• I go Game of Thrones theory crazy. I could spend hours reading about different theories, I'm not even lying, I've done that before. That's how obsessed I am. R+L=J
    Eunuch blackfyre
    All the who the fuck is Azor Ahai, The Prince that was promised, the last hero
    Who is the volanqar
    Did Oberyn poison Tywin
    and so much more :3

• I like to make up my own ideas about the characters and flesh them out a little more in my own head but generally, I don't theorize what's going to happen.

• Yea sometimes I'll think about the book or game ending and try to keep it going in my head. Usually it's sex but sometimes It's just the storyline continuing too

• Nah lol I don't do that

• I'm not that great at coming up with my own theories, but I certainly like to read about what others think will happen next. Especially if I'm really into the show.

• all the time dude! i could make it into a job..

• No, I just read the authors ideas and admire them. If I could come up with theories like that, I'd just become an author.

• But you don't like to maybe speculate on things that the author hasn't told you yet? or trying to bridge any gaps that are unknown?

• A death and surprise can still be genuine and surprising even if you speculate, js

• Good point, I'd still rather take it at pure face value. 40 plus minutes is enough of GoT time. Lol

• Lol yeah I do that a lot

• Yes! I got lots of headcanons and so on about characters in games/etc i like

• When I was super young yes all the time.

What Guys Said 16

• I rarely if ever get suprised by movies or shows so I like to think as little as possible really, I can theorize about stuff that has happen, but I dont like to keep up with things that aren't out yet, that just ruins it. Why I dont watch any trailers an stuff either, I want things to be suprising, just is a better experience that way. Hype an so on only lets you down.

• Eh, at most I'll just ask a "will this or that happen next episode" and then I just wait for said episode.

• I used to do that, but I'm kinda out of touch with all that now!

• Oh, I love it. Wiki articles and speculative stuff is tons of fun. It's what they sometimes call the 'head canon'.

I have an extremely detailed one for Mad Max and another for Fallout.

• Yup do it all the time and I drive myself insane lol.

• Yea I do anticipate what's gonna happen next , and when it dies I am like "get out of here. I should be a director"

• All of the above

• Yeah it's wicked fun to do every now and then.

• Witcher 3 had characters from game of thrones... just sayin

• I don't like to do that actually lol
    Did you watch the battle of Bastards?

• no, but i like to think about all possible out comes.

• Not just theorize, I'll even write fan fictions.

• Yeah I do all it the time with Dragon Ball Super

• Of course!

• yes, , total