• 9-10. Almost perfect.
    9% (2)32% (9)22% (11)Vote
  • Brilliant. Mastered it.
    13% (3)15% (4)12% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I can average around 85WPM on a standard QWERTY keyboard with very few mistakes (on my most recent test, I had one error).

Never tried Dvorak, but have heard you can fly along on those once you get used to it.

Not a fan of touchscreens on phones and tablets. It's not tactile, and I find it often misreads your presses or insists on correcting your words into something else.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• After writing I dunno how many long opinions from here on my iphone, I believe I can say I've gotten relatively good at it. I also turned off autocorrect awhile back so I have to be relatively accurate when I type.

I've never really compared my typing speed or whatnot to other people, but I imagine I'm about a 7 at it... Maybe 8 if I'm lucky.

1|0
    0|0
  • Max speed on typing test was 125
    Average is about 110-115.
    All touch typing.

I think I got good at it from this MMORPG where I'd chat a lot during fights and shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I came this ->|<- close to buying one of these www.daskeyboard.com/.../...front-view-carousel.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Good enough to type on the cell fast using only one thumb

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at it, so a 3-4. I tend to fat finger a lot of the letters so I make a lot of typing mistakes.

I am much, much better on a keyboard. I'd give my typing skills a 9-10.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks, no, I haven't. As a matter of fact, I didn't know there's different types of keyboards. I feel so dumb. Lol ;p

• eh, the 12" MB is a pretty new model, and it's the only model that has this particular keyboard. So, it's not that surprising that you don't know about it.

Next time you're near an Apple store, you should stop in and check it out.

If you look at reviews of the 12" MB, basically every reviewer either absolutely loves the new keyboard, or absolutely reviles it. There aren't a lot of neutral feelings there. LOL

• Second nature. I do not have to think about my hands anymore and just think of what I want to type and the hands do the rest. Ironically computer gaming was my main form of learning.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can type about 130 words per minute lol. I type ridiculously fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • i consider myself "ok" but freaking auto correct fucks my texts up every damn time xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty average I would guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • the buttons are too small for my fingers...

1|0
    0|0
  • 7-8, but I swipe a lot more.

1|0
    0|0
  • 45 wpm

1|0
    0|0
  • Brilliant and perfect

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Same as typing on a normal keyboard though I might do more mistakes on the touch one but still really fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tested it by writing a sentence: I could pribably touch type for a long time.
    ... I know the "i" is wrong, but even when i look i do mistakes like that :D
    yeahy me :DD

1|0
    0|0
  • You have no idea...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fucking demon!

1|0
    0|0
  • 7-8. It's easy when you get used to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • A GREAT two finger typist :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm REALLY good at it.

1|0
    0|0
  • As fast as my phone allows, it is pretty old but I don't have savings so I can't buy a new one.

1|0
    0|0
  • What is touch typing? Like on a cell? I've mastered it

1|0
    0|0