Have you ever by chance encountered someone you only intended to be friends with on the line, in real life?

If so, what happened? Did it feel strange and awkward? was it fun? Or were you just like "whatever"

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes actually. I was talking to this guy online and we had never met. Well we talked for months and even started texting. Well I was in Subway and this guy in line kept staring at me, and I thought it was him but didn't want to look like an idiot, and I guess he didn't either so he texted me and asked where I was. I told him Subway but not until I had got my food and left because it was awkward now lol. It lead to a good laugh and us dating for a while.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Yea I know a friend of mine that has lol... was a tad awkward cuz he turned out to be her store manager!

• No, never happened to me. I wish it could happen, though. Seems like I'm missing out some fun :/

• It doesn't look like it's happened to many people if the results of this are any indication lol
      So don't worry.
      It never happened to me either.

What Guys Said 1

• I have actually met some pretty cool people from on line and we have become very close friends. They have traveled to my home and I to theirs several times