ALL G@gers set out on a cruise. Storm hits. Ship is about to sink?

You can take only 3 other G@gers with you on lifeboat. Whom would you choose?

1|0
16|27

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 15

• Lmfao my crew and fav wives @this_is_my_username ๐Ÿ˜ @victorianne ๐Ÿ˜˜ and @takummi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ˆ two will make me laugh the other ๐Ÿ’ฆ what a perfect way to go out lol๐Ÿ‘Œ

2|0
    0|0
    • We'll have an awesome time and die in each other's arms. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚My two awesome wifffees @afro-dite9 and @this_my_username ๐ŸŒนโคlove you both ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Show All
    • What up gravy!!! U know up in for anything wet and wild with all y'all. I mean who can resist. Wait can I bring a mop? Would it it? Ya know what forget about it. Well just use our clothes... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @Takumii

• @This_is_my_username

Sorry, I've invited two strange guys who I don't even know ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ณ I swear I meant it to be just US 3 wiffees ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜ we'll RKO them two username guys overboard ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Š
      ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Afro-dite9 @Victorianne @SweetHomicidalQueen

At least we'll have fun and laugh one last time!!! or the cosmic forces will have mercy on us and we'll all have a happy ever after on a Island.

bahahhaha like Castaway but better!!! :P

3|0
    0|0
    • Wohooo we'd have a fun time. We could find an Island to live on.. Me and my wifffeees @afro-dite & @this-is-my-username could live there forever โคโค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Show All
    • @Afro-dite9

I'm happy someone loves me despite my flaws โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I'm the Queen of typos ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• haha thanks, we would have a lot of fun :P

• first come first serve, i'd prolly just die because i watched life of pi and don't want that for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoever begs me more๐Ÿ˜ˆ lol

2|0
    0|0
  • @afro-dite9
    @this-is-my-username

annnndd d

@mario21 he can help us build shit lol

2|0
    0|0
    • Lmfaoooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some other user tag this guy too!! I didn't even know is he existed lol!!! It be mah pleasure to hop on ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ we'd all have lots of funnnnnn!

• Show All
    • @Mario21 I wasn't tjinking of your race... your a male and I know for sure meand Afro and Vina probably can't build shit By ourselves

• Mmmmhhhmmmmmmm โœ‹jk I know y'all need my jacked muscles ๐Ÿ˜‚

I could do 2 push ups so I'm pretty ripped! ๐Ÿ’ช

• @Skaikrasha , @Archiz and @AleDeEurope (the three of us girls will gang bang him) ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜

1|1
    0|0
  • I take the father of mah future Arabsian babeez , mah one nd only Luv, @keyspirit

0|1
    0|0
    • Lel now das real LUV right thurrr ain't nobody stoppin' us ๐Ÿ’
      Defo the dream of ma gurl that needs one but not two ๐Ÿ˜š

• @OrdinaryGentleman

@RainbowFanGirl

@Toad-1

We'd have fun, and we're all really nice people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would use the law of nature: survival of the fittest. I would row the boat 100m away. The three strongest and fittest that can reach the boat can join me. :-) Its hard, but you need a fit group to survive until the rescue comes.

0|0
    0|0
    • A fit group would use up more supplies as they would need more food and water to function well.

• @myself
    @lifejacket
    @myphone

3|0
    0|0
  • No one, because I dont know anyone. although Paul (@malifebelikeoooaaah)... he's the only cool one who didn't turn me away.

0|1
    0|0
  • No-one, no-one, no-one.

0|0
    0|0
  • me Myself and I lol

0|1
    0|0
    • You could be saving me ๐Ÿ˜ญ but you're just gonna save yourself aren't you? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Do life boats need to be rowed? If yes, strong guys. If not, light people so it doesn't sink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me, myself, and I.

0|0
    0|0