Let's say our imperfections. Which one don't you like the physical properties? And, Why?

For example; I don't like my teeth and foot.
My foot are long and thin. 😕

So, your?

Uptadeeeee

Most Helpful Guy

• -I could use braces
    -Nose is kinda big but I don't care that much
    -Chubby stomach
    -Chest and back acne
    -Short fingers (my 12 year old sister's fingers are only like 0.5cm shorter than mine, and there are probably quite a few girls with longer fingers).
    -Keratosis pilaris on upper arms (small red bumps, I've tried all kinds of lotion and nothing works)

And yeah 95% of people I know don't have ANY of those problems so I fucking hate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stomach and thighs need work on my end.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like my hair. I can't style it the way I want it unless I use paste. I wish I could just step out of the shower and style it and have it stay in place.

• I dont like my teeth and my does are a bit deformed because I wore too small shoes when small.

That said there is a good chance that I will have the option to fix all these in the near future thanks to advances in medical science.

• God makes no imperfections!

• Imm toooo sexy

• My little dick

What Girls Said 3

• My nose is big, my stomach is chubby, and my hair looks like a hot mess when faced with humidity lol.

• I don't like my eyes, I have excess skin on my eyelids
    I don't like my nose, it's too flat and big
    I don't like my mouth, it's too full and small
    I don't like my hair, it's too damaged
    I don't like my fingers, they look like baby carrots
    I could go on and on forever lol

• my not so light pink vagina, cause i am colored, and i have stretch marks on my tights, also i wished i had a silky hair, mine is not so rough but still need lots of maintenance