Are you content being a girl/guy?

Have you ever wondered what type of person you'd have become, if you'd been born the other gender?

Are you content being a girl/guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny, when I was born the doctors announced that I was a boy (how that was possible, no clue for what I think are obvious reasons) and they told my dad who was in a waiting room that I was a boy and he was kind of shocked b/c of course both my mom and dad were expecting a girl. Well, that mix up was sorted, but of course I've always wondered what that life would have been. I think everyone thinks about it... some actually go so far as to do something about it, but no, I love the balance between myself and my brother. I've always liked that there were my things and his things, and my clothes, his clothes, his activities and mine that didn't generally overlap because of our genders. I also liked growing up especially hearing his perspective on guys and me giving him the perspective of girls. I could do without a period and all that crap for sure, but ultimately I like being me and being a girl. I think there are just in my mind, more benefits to the range of "people" you can be as a girl vs. a more strict sort of conformity when it comes to being a guy (well at least where I live).

• That's a good and detailed answer, you put things in perspective, I like that. ^.^

• thanks :o)

Most Helpful Guy

• I do like being a man, yes. Though it certainly is tough in today's world because there are so many different and competing images and messages of what being a man is, what defines a man.

I have wondered once or twice how I would be different if I were a woman. I think it's only natural for people to ponder that question every now and then. However, it really can't amount to much. Saint Augustine once said that it would be easier to fit the entire ocean into a thimble than it would for the human mind to comprehend God. The same rings true for me trying to comprehend femininity. My masculinity is a gift from God and as such, I will embrace it and celebrate it.

What Girls Said 25

• Not really. Been through hell of a lot of issues because of my gender. But not much I can do about that. But I guess it has its perks. 💁🏽

• I'm very content being a girl. I've never really thought much about what it would be like to be a guy other than the ability to pee standing up, which I think would be so convenient. Lol Overall though, I like being a girl. :)

• Yeah the ability to stand up is probably something guys takes for granted. ^.~

• haha yes, it's such a hassle having to sit. Lol

• I mean yea I guess but sometimes I wish I was born a dude cause I'd still be me but different. I wouldn't know how I'd be if I was a girl, I wouldn't know how my life would have been better or worse. My dad would still have been emotionally abusive with me but not as strict. He's always favored his sons over me

• I think I was supposed to be the other gender. I look like chick, but have always said I have too much testosterone 😜

• Tomboy perhaps? Or just excess energy? ☺️👍

• In that case, don't ever change. You're the best type of girl there is. 👍

Even though girls often are more open to try new things, it's so rare to find ones who aren't afraid to get there hands a little messy. 👍😊

• Thanks! = )

• Sure, I'm pretty good with it :)

• Yeah, I'm fine with my gender.

• I'm loving being a woman

• why? jc :)

• @KenM9215 because I'm obsessed with clothes, make up... I just love being feminine (not linked with make up and clothes but you see what I mean lol).

• lol Well I'm glad you are happy being the way you are! more people should be.

• I've never even thought about it. Completely content. #girlpower

• Yep, I love my boobies. :P XD

• i'm good with it. although, i do feel like my brains, personality, and habits do not match my gender a lot of the time.

• yeah , many times
    as Beyonce sings :
    If I were a boy
    I think I could understand
    How it feels to love a girl
    I swear I’d be a better man.
    I’d listen to her
    'Cause I know how it hurts
    When you lose the one you wanted
    'Cause he’s taken you for granted
    And everything you had got destroyed

• I would not trade my pussy and boobs for the world

• Yes, I don't see why not

• Im cool being a woman

• Yeah I'm good

• Oh, I've often wondered, but only idly. I'm happy with who I am. I don't think I could be anybody else.

• Yes, I love being a girl.

• very content

• yes I am but I wish I didn't have to go through child birth or periods.

• I love being a girl, if I was a guy I'd change my gender

• i am happy as a girl and i wouldn't trade it for the world

• Yes, really. I prefer be a a girl cause everyone help me if I have trouble while when your a man you should resolve your problem alone and never complain.

• I know right? Oh well..

Glad to hear that you're happy with who you are. ^.^

• Thank you ^-^

• I've been curious to know what it's like for men, but I am quite content being a woman. There are a lot of hardships and I think it'll shape me up to be a better person.

• I had a dream about that last night XD I became a guy.. I wanted to switch back A. S. A. P.

• Yeah dreams can be quite odd at times, but at the same time, they can be quite the teacher. So, you didn't like what you got? 😂

• @KenM9215 If I died :P

• thats fair lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 20

• I just wish guys had it as easy as cute girls in the realm of dating.

• of course I have thought that before, but I'm perfectly fine with being male. to be fair its the only reality I know so I'm a little biased but yeah... I like being a guy lol.

• Yes I'm content with being a guy. I wouldn't want to be a woman because they get creeped on more, more likely to get harassed, I'd have to worry more about looks and clothes more, and periods. ew.. I'd be a really tall woman so I'd have it worse than I have it now...

• No problems

• Yes I am. I'm so glad I'm not a woman. Of course, I'd probably say the opposite if I was a woman lol.

• I'm perfectly content being male. Too bad a bunch of morons aren't content with their biological gender.

• yes to both. I'm perfectly fine being a guy, but I've always been intellectually curious about what if I'd been a woman. also, the word you're looking for is sex, not gender. I made a mytake on the difference.

• No, I make no mistakes. I carefully thought it over, and decided that dwelling on something like that was besides the point of my question, but I know what you mean.

And yeah, it's probably a universal though, everyone wonders at some point. ^.^

• That's like a king pondering what it's like for a peasant to scrap shit off a toilet... Who has time...

• I like being a guy, but I'll be honest: I wouldn't mind having my ass kicked and having almost all double standards work ling in my favor like women get.

• i love being a guy. its awesome. ok women live longer than men on average, but i am still happy to be born the way i am.

• Other than the bedroom life, there's no reason for me to ever be curious on what it's like to be a woman

Personal observance is more than enough to deter me

• It is an interesting question and I have in the past wondered the same thing as to how my life would of been different if I was the opposite gender but I guess I shall never know how my life would have gone

• It's knowledge we can only ever ponder. 🤔😌

• Could not care less how i came out. Too busy chasing getting out.

• Being a women looks hard
    I respect you all but no thanks

• I like myself; I just don't like what has happened to me because I am a guy.

• Well I've wondered how sex would be like being a woman.

• Not really.

• I would prolly be this tomboyish girl haha.

• I hate being a guy with a small penis. If I had been a woman, I'd be married with kids by now, instead of a being a bitter virgin.