Guys, what is your reaction if you see a girl coming out of the restroom?

It was a mistake. I didn't notice the label at the door.

Girls, you can join in too if you ever accidentally went to the wrong restroom.

Most Helpful Girl

• i walked into a mens once and a guy was literally half naked getting undressed... it was like half a second of the most awkward eye contact lol. followed by me running out.

What Guys Said 11

• usually a double take. wondering if they are taking advantage of the usual lack o lines for a men's room

• Probably think "Hmmm dr. did a good job. . . "

• honestly, I was would be thinking " why is she coming out of the mens room?" but then I would realize it was probably a mistake and that mistakes happen.

• I really couldn't care less. Women do it all the time here if their toilet is busy. As long as i dont have to wait forever because women are using all the toilets i dont mind.

• I'd figure that the women's room was busy, since I'll go in the women's without a second thought if the men's room is occupied for more than a couple minutes when I'm someplace with single-serve restrooms.

• Shock! Disgust!

• My first thought "Did I miss something? When did I get to Target?"

• i think that with these transgender toilets you can go wherever you want.

• ima be like DAAAAAYUM!!! Baby mama! 👙😘

• I would probably laugh

• I've almost done the same thing. Was about to walk in when a woman came out of the restroom. Talk about awkward...

• I would think "don't leave yet baby. I want you to watch me pee."

What Girls Said 0