Why do guys in their 30's start having unattractive dad bodies?

Why can't they keep an attractive body in their 30's?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they don't care about your opinion about their bodies I'd say

• They do care. Otherwise they won't be flirting with younger girls.

• That last comment is savage, brutal, and... completely accurate.

• Asker... look you have a valid opinion there. The point im trying make is guys don't factor weather we have a nice body or not. The fact you find it disgusting is a separate issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I can see your point.. Worst part about it is that they then go and whine about how women are becoming oh so unattractive once they hit 30, yet they sit there with their pot bellies lmao.

• Yes they complain about women not being in their primes yet they look like shit.

• And it's literally only the unattractive ones that I ever see complain, coincidence? I think not 😂

What Guys Said 18

• They probably have been in the workforce long enough to have secured a higher position which likely involves sitting at a desk all day.

Also, physiological changes as a result of aging (what some call the '30 year speed bump) mean their bodies can no longer process a diet of beer and wings without becoming fat.

You come home from a hard day at the office to your cunt wife and screaming turds, you're not in the mood to exercise.

• Our metabolism slows down a lot at 30. In addition, if you consume beer ( soo many empty calories) and not changing our eating habits will give us "dad bodies".

So for most guys they have to hit the gym to keep from blowing up. Look at that age you probably have either/or a family or career that makes it hard to workout consistently. Most of friends that work construction or do skill labor don't want to hit the treadmill after 8-9 hours of working.

• A solid job and independence tends to help when getting bitches down the road

So you invest in what works.

• Because what's the point? Women aren't worth it.

#myselfornoone
    #myownman
    #whydoesthistaggingsystemexist
    #yesman
    #mgtow

• Maybe cuz they are dads? Lol

• Low Testosterone. When men reach 35 Testosterone is half of when they were 15. So there metabolism has slowed down. It takes more effort to keep weight off.

• Guys get lazy I'll be jacked AF for the rest of my life.

• Umm... what are you talking about?

• Guys like you are the minority.

• Why other guys your age let themselves go?
      I only like guys in their 20's because it's so tare to find older guys who still look after themselves.

• Slower metabolism, having kids and having an office job are all major factors. Still, it's no excuse though. My friends and I are all still fit and most of them have families. Your circle of friends is also an influence. There is a study that confirms this.

• Because god hates you.

• Lmfaoooo

• Will you have a dad body?

• Maybe you will have a beer tummy and turn bald.

• Lmfao yea right my dad was 49 and jacked as hell, that ain't happening

• why do guys in their 70s have grey hair?

• At 30 you're still young so why would men let their bellies out and start looking like shit?

• along w/ accepting themselves and the added confidence that comes w/ age, they've become comfortable in their own skin.

however, there's a fine line between acceptance and letting one's self go

• im 44, my body is fine

• lol they can.

• Only. married guys Lol

If ur gonna stereotype do it right or super single guys

• Who is to say that you won't have a mom body when you get to be in your 30s?

• Probably metabolism changes

• I don't lol

• LAZY, don't care, no diet just eat, too much beer & a slowing metabolism.

What Girls Said 6

• Because most men and women are more occupied with getting further in their career and getting more involved with family/settling down than working out around the clock and going home with someone new every weekend.

• I can tell you 2 GaG users that don't.

Orphan & BeerFarts

Mid 30's, pretty rockin' bods.

• Pretty simple, your metabolism slows down as you age, and staying healthy and fit requires more effort in your 30's

• they can though. lol.

• The sexiest body I've ever seen is owned by a 40 something year old former bodybuilder :p

• They either settled down

• Oops. They settled own and think they don't need to make the effort anymore. Or they became fat, single and bitter at home all day eating and bitching on mgtow forums.