Should I go to a hair place and say "surprise me"?

I don't know why but I think it would be fun to go to a hair place and just say to the hair dresser "I want you to dye my hair any color. surprise me. Don't hold back, go wild"
It could be blonde, blue, rainbow, I will never know. It's fun! Plus it's just hair, if I don't like it, it will grow out. Or I could even dye it back.
Should I do it?

• Yes, do it! Live life on the edge 😎
  • No, don't do it. That's dumb, your hair will get fucked up.
I don't want them to cut it. Because I'm afraid I'll end up with a Mohawk or something. Just the color.
I don't think I'm going to do it anytime soon because my hair is white at the moment, and I still really like the white. But once I get bored of it, I'll do it. And the good thing is, the white hair makes it a completely blank canvas and it would be easy to dye it literally any color haha

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. Do it and then show us what they did.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Please do it! It's only hair, I mean I shaved my whole head of hair off before and I'm a girl :P But I was doing it for cancer :)
    They will probably be cautious and just give you a trim in case you blow up in their face so suggest a theme or something for them to go off by lol
    Good luck and have fun!

• I would never do it, I like the familiarity of things.

• It's totally dumb but badass at the same time so if you're brave enough I say do it! 😃

• Well, you seem to not have a problem with whatever it turns out to be then yeah go for it. It wouldn't be me though.

• Do itt!!!

• NO! They might do a really shitty job.

• I would recommend doing it with a stylist you trust. My French professor did it with hers, and her stylist gave her a blue under layer.

• OMG ur so dumb if u do tht but i like the idea, do it. post pics.

• Do it and if you come out with some weird ass hairstyle I will laugh.

• it could be fun plus hair grow so. I think they will just do the fashion soccer player haircut

• Do ittttt!!!

Just think of how much fun this hair dresser is going to have.

• I wish I had that much confidence... Answer my question?

What Guys Said 1