What do you think the world will be like in the year 2525?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's February 5th, 2525 at 2:25 AM. Last time that's happened was 1925.

This is the first time those numbers are shown on a computer screen since the beginning of time as we know it. The green glow of the date is too faint to push the heavy darkness. The stars are painfully clear. There's no sign of human life, only the whir of robots.

The year is 2525.

Most Helpful Guy

• The world will be ruled by a giraffe.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think there will be people left on the planet.. I think WWIII will happen... nuclear mutually assured destruction. I think the world will kind of be reset in a way, uninhabitable for a million years and then evolution will start it's magic... Or you know, aliens lol.

• Mmm. World been around for billions of years and aliens never came. Doubt they are going to choose the next 5 years when we are rowing over everything and shooting each other to go *points finger and shoots* that's the world of the future!

• All honesty I think we will kill ourselves first. Sorry to burst your bubble but if I was alien I would steer clear!!

• @Hidden_P Haha not bursting any bubbles, but I'm still not ruling out Aliens yet ((:

• If there's any people left, I think it will be worse than it is now. With more people starving, more wars, more racism, more religious extremism, more poverty and with less resources.

• I think there would be no more human face to face interaction. Everything would invovled technology. Even more so then today.

• A lot better or a lot worse.
    I don't know I'll be dead.

• Hopefully VR will be more advanced.

• That's close to the year 3000... not much will change but we'll live underwater... and your great, great, great granddaughter will be doing fine.

• Screwed

• Long gone by then.

• i will be with Jesus by then. He is cleaning house for a better place.

• A waste land covered in garbage and waste.

What Guys Said 11

• If man is still alive, if women can survive they may find... Thr Hillary Mutant

• I don't think humans will make it that much longer. You can't mess with things that were never meant to be messed with and do things that were never meant to be done not have consequences

• The United States will be like the UK and Western Europe while the UK and Western Europe will be an Islamic caliphate.

• People will still be pressing F3 to fight monsters in Lineage.

• I think humanity will be at the start of a 27 year long war with an alien alliance made up of multiple different species.

• Everyone will be dead by then

• I don't think humanity will last that long.

• I have no idea.

• We will finally have flying cars.

• A glorious full communist utopia. Hopefully.