What was/has been/do you think will be your favorite TEEN year?

I know there are many teenagers on this site, and haven't lived through all of their teen years, so you guys will have to predict, or pick a year you think was/will be the best. So, between the ages of 13 to 19 years old, what was your favorite year as a teenager? Mine was probably 14 years old. Everything went great that year, and I had many friends, and was carefree. I miss that year so much :(

• 13 years old
  • 14 years old
  • 15 years old
  • 16 years old
  • 17 years old
  • 18 years old
  • 19 years old
For anyone is curious, here is how I ranked my teen years, from best to worst: 14, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19, and than 18.

I could write an essay on how much I hated my life as an 18 year old.
@tarnygosh You gave a thorough explanation, and you also picked great reasons as to why you liked that year. Great answer!

@JRICHARDS1996 Very detailed answer, and I can relate to your reasons as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked 15 as life was easier. Puberty was practically done. I had few exams and great friends. But 19, my age now is amazing. I am grown physically, my acne is almost gone, my braces are gone. I can do what I want, I've left the family home. And life is an adventure. All the other ages suck so much. You wouldn't pay me enough to be 16,17,18 and doing nonstop exams

• Interestingly enough, women are more likely to say 19 was their best teen year than men. I despised being 19 years old, but I will have to say, 16-18 weren't much better, ESPECIALLY being 17/18 years old :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Easily when I was 16 years old, so from around 2011 to 2012. It was nice because it was the closest I ever had to a regular life without constantly moving. I was able to hang out with my friends nonstop and visit their houses, we always went to malls, fairs, movies, and amusement parks among other fun things. Our parents would let us hang out really late during the summer as long as they knew where we were, and most importantly we were all still in each other's lives. It was the height of my teenage years. To be honest, the later post-high school years which I am in now have not been so good. It is sad how we all had to go our separate ways with a few exceptions, how we have to work now and be in college, and will never have the same sense of bliss and freedom we once had.

• I feel you man! College isn't near as fun as the movies make it out to be. It's a shame how lonely your adult years can be.

What Girls Said 21

• I'd say 16. I had so much great momentum that year. I went to college early, had a decent job, new car, and was getting my career on track early.

• Wow, you went to college at 16 years old? Do you live in the United States of America?

I did know one girl who was in her freshman year of college as a 16 year old.

• how did you do that? was it hard? do you recommend it?

• @Michellelmao I was skipping grades since I was in grade 6, took all honors or Advance Placement classes, and had a 4.0 GPA. So when I talked to my counselor, she suggested I take these tests. I took the ACT at age 14, and scored a 28, which was fine enough to get in to college. The 4.0 GPA helped, plus I worked in the front office so I was on good terms with the teachers and faculty.

Talk to your school counselor and see if they have any programs in your state like this. It does vary state to state. The difficulty level is all relative; for me I did not find it difficult. I'd recommend discussing this with your parents and counselor if it is something you are interested in.

• When I was 15. I used to feel great with myself, I had friends, everything was going well at school.
    Plus I didn't feel miserable and frustrated like I do now.

• Right, and that's exactly how I felt between the ages of 13-15 as well. But 14 was my top year, as seemingly nothing went wrong.

I miss being a young teen :(

• But I didn't. It was good, one of the best years of my life. I learned a lot about myself and about other people.
      And I did things I never though I would do...

• *thought

• All of my years were awesome until I had kids, they really demand my attention

• For me it's 18, because I can legally drink at 18 here. (I still drink now but I could get my hands on it more easily.) So I could my younger friends booze, get into clubs and generally get set free by my parents.

• This year (16) by far, because everything just went/is going great in my life. Got a big part in a musical and I've done som crazy fun stuff with my friends 👌🏼

• Honestly I don't think I had a good one.

• 17 years old, the years of my last years of high school. I had too much fun ^-^

• None of them

• 19 for me. I was very emotionally mature and it was hard for me being interested in teenagerish things when I was younger. Finally by 19 I felt like there was a bit of adult in my life.

• My 16th year was ok... hopefully 17 will be better (my birthday is in 2 days)

• I think 16-17, it's when I had the most fun and when I was with my first boyfriend, it was really cool looking back. No regrets.

• How has 19 years old been?

19 was a stressful, and depressing year for me.

• This year has been one of the best ever too. I still have two months to see if it will remain the same haha

Why?

• I spent virtually my entire first year of college as a 19 year old. My first year of college was extremely stressful, mainly due to the work load, and trying to adjust to college schoolwork. It also didn't help my sister had her first kid by my second week of college, and she was living with my parents, and I, so that was turmoil.

It was depressing for me because I had such higher expectations for college. I really thought the petty drama, and unfriendly environment would end after high school. Well, I was entirely wrong. I still struggled to connect with people, and the women were just cruel.

I legitimately contemplated on dropping out of college after that year. I had to force myself that following Summer to refrain from dropping out.

• 19 was the best.

• I am still in my teens so I am still deciding.
    DEFINITELY not this year though... I'm sick so there's that.

• I would say my self esteem peaked when I was sixteen. I had a really happy and hopeful outlook on life. But, I wouldn't go back either!

• 18, it's when my boyfriend and I started dating. My younger years sucked

• I don't remember.

• 13.

It's when I lost my virginity to a guy who ended up a heroin addict.

• So... why was this your BEST teen year then? This sounds like it would have been your WORST teen year.

• You lost your virginity at such a young age, but then again, I hear that's common in the United Kingdom. Here in the United States, we're virgins longer than we ever have been.

• Yeah, it is common. A few of my friends had children while they were still in school.

• Mine was 14 too <3

• I have had a good teen year

• 19-This is the age I've accomplished the most.

• Ahh teen years... The best but the worst years of your life.

• You mean... just the worst years of your life, right? Lol.

• They really are haha. It's only good because you're young enough to have no bills but old enough to have some freedom. Teen years are horrible though. I do feel sorry for them sometimes when I see them going through it now.

• Right, I feel you. I'm definitely more stressed out as an adult, but I'm so glad to have complete freedom, and not stuck in a authoritative hell known as the K-12 schooling system.

What Guys Said 9

• No such thing as a good teen year. :P

• I love 1999 , i was 19 ..

• 15 was the most care free, fun, exciting, new experiences, girls, everything with no worries.

• You were a teenager in the 1970's! How lucky. My dad is 55 years old, and he (and many other people his age) said the 70's were crazy, wild, and a blast. I wish I was a teenager, or young adult at that time :(

• I can't decide, I liked many of them. I have special memories from I was 16 though.

• Age 16. That's one of the best years of my life, since I started to break out of my comfort zone.

I also like ages 21 and 24.

• Nice! 16 was a decent year for me, but that's also when things began going downhill as well.

• Age 20 was one of my worst years of my life, since I made a really bad decision to transfer to a terrible university. Even though I transferred again to a much better one, I still feel haunted by it at times even today.

Not to mention that I was hanging out with the wrong people at that time.

• 14 or 18. Both pretty solid

• Why so? These are two very random years.

• 14 was my freshman year of high school. That was when I when I was a great prospect in track/field and before I got injured and my body started to wear down. And befors I started hating most of my friends. 18 was my first year of college and when my original friend group was still intact and my dorm, despite how gross we trashed that building, was really close and the people either didn't transfer or fail out yet 😂

• I enjoyed my teen years because I actually got to socialize with girls, but ever since becoming an adult theirs no options for socializing and finding girls.

• I feel like it does get harder as an adult. However, girls were still picky, and hard to get as a teenager as well.

• I'd say 15 was best.

• http://m.imgur.com/a/Dp6U3
    I love sixteen year olds. There so much sweeter at that age when they come into their womanhood.