- Others: Have you ever told someone they would look better if they lost weight?
Did you say it to offend or was it as a form of compliment?
Personnaly when I used to be younger and chubby it didn't bother me one bit when family and friends told me I would be pretty if I lost weight. It actually used to boost my confidence and make me want to lose weight even more. Which I did.
- Heavier people: No one ever said this to me3% (2)8% (3)5% (5)Vote
- Heavier people: I have been told this and wasn't offended , took it as a compliment18% (11)15% (6)17% (17)Vote
- Heavier people: I have been told this and it's offensive23% (14)12% (5)19% (19)Vote
- Other: I already told someone this13% (8)25% (10)18% (18)Vote
- Other: I have never told someone this43% (27)40% (16)41% (43)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I've pretty much always been thin. I've never told anyone this. I feel it's very rude kinda like "you're pretty for a Mexican", and I know that's offensive to me so I've never gave anyone a backhanded compliment like that.4