How many embarrassing moments have you had on the basis of your private parts? (Period leaks, boners, wardrobe malfunctions, etc)?

• zero
  • 1 or 2
  • 3-5
  • 6-8
  • 9-11
  • 12-15
  • 15+
The gender difference is sad. Ladies don't be ashamed of your vaginas. It's the portal through which life enters the world. Menstruation is merely a reminder that your holy portal is functioning properly.
Last update

Most Helpful Girl

• Once I leaked onto a white chair in a cafe. That was the most horrifying moment in my life.

• Well at least that traumatic experience got me something good. Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 5

• I can't remember a single moment in 61 years when Mr. Elephant caused me any chagrin.

• Mostly just trying to hide a lump in pants but there was one time I went skiing and wiped out and tore my jeans and underwear and took a few minutes to find out why people were disgusted with me unknowingly spilled out onto the snow then had to ride 100 miles in nothing but sweatpants right behind the female I had a huge attraction for.

• I never counted. If I had any then they were not big or else I would've remembered them.

• Yeah was in the locker room after football practice in the 8th grade changing and didn't notice my wang hanging out of the front opening of my boxers until a teammate said "Ew yo dick hanging out!!". That was about it.

• i have had a few awkward boners in my time lol

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe a few period leaks unfortunately when I was younger. Glad I caught them in time, though.

• Never, I always make sure I put on my pad on properly before leaving so these situations don't occur.

• Once a leak during PE at school, I freaked out as another girl told me.

• Not many