Why do people try setting you up with someone that your not interested in dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they want for you what THEY think that's better, not considering your opinion about it. It's sad.

• Indeed right and they like pushing me to do it when I don't it brothers me I don't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that people get caught up in the story. Like it could be a really great story, so it doesn't matter if you like them or not. I also think there's an element of what teawrecks said.

• Yeah I get what you mean kinda. I just don't understand why people think you date someone that you don't even know.

• Good plan! Me either!

• Yeah I'm almost 24 so yeah I'm not ready yet plus I don't wanna marry someone quick either.

What Guys Said 2

• When someone is in a relationship and is happy, it is natural for that person to want to help friends and family to achieve the same source of happiness as them.

• Well im interested baby ;3

What Girls Said 4

• how would they know?

• Because I told them

• Maybe they can see something u dont. Youd have to talk to them about this and see their perspective. if ur sure u dont wanna date the guy then let them know.

• Bc they think you should feel honored that someone wants to date you and just bc that person is attracted to you it automatically means you should be attracted to them.

• Eh yeah. I haven't even meet them don't know what they like so I have no clue. I probably won't be attractive to them.

• Because they see that I'm very single and that they're very in a relationship so they want me to be in one too...

• Because they want to play matchmaker