How many of you actually post videos to YouTube and what do you post?

I post gaming related stuff, it sucks for now but in the future, (when I have enough time off from work) I want to make fun gaming vids!

Link your channels if you want!
Mine is YouTube. com/mycathatesmee

YouTube. com/mycathatesmee

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing yet. Maybe I'll post some martial arts videos in due course.

I don't ever think I've seen such a big scaredy cat :P My 5 year old niece is probably less frightable than you...

• Funny thing is I love horror movies... when it comes to horror games, it's a different story.

• I was... I was home alone sitting in the dark. I wanted to face my fears. And actually it was less scary than I thought it would be.

• Well done. Such a brave girl ;)

What Guys Said 13

• While I actually am on youtube with just band videos, I plan to make my own youtube channel in a few weeks or so with a friend. We will be playing original music and covers. More specifically, we plan on playing metal stuff like Through Fire and Flames (Dragonforce) and Under A Glass Moon (Dream Theater). I'll be recording the drum/bass/synth/keyboard parts while he does the guitar/vocals.
    It's a good break from the blues band we're both in, not to mention it is the kind of music we're both passionate about. :D

• I do, I have a channel with over 8000 subs and I upload videos of strategy games. Channel is in Portuguese though.

• I used to post glitching videos for a FPS I used to play (Combat Arms) but then I learned they fix glitches quickly so it was useless.

• I've actually been thinking about making a youtube channel. I don't think I'd post just one type of video, though. I'd have some original short stories, some videos of jokes, some argumentative videos, might also read out some of the essays and speeches I've done for college. I guess my channel would be a youtube polymath (maybe that could be my slogan)

• Never actually... I use youtube a lot to look for info or just to find a relaxing film on something. But I've never posted :o

• I posted a video of my nephew, me at a Knicks game, and a tour of my office. I also posted videos of my trip to Vancouver last year :)

• I did nobody but a few have seen it lol and I betcha nobody can find it and pin it to me. lol and No omg no I ain't telling haha thanks for the post it made me smile n cringe all at the same time... and thanks I'll check you out. Hugz n Smiles 🍀🐶🍀

• i never posted a video to youtube before.
    by the way do you get paid if you get a lot of views on your youtube channel or on a video you posted on youtube?

• Nothing I mostly watch. If I did upload videos they would be flagged for scaring people away with my face.

• I was thinking about starting up a channel for top 10 videos but without narration like Dark5

Now I just need to save up for some software.

• I used to post gaming stuff a lot

• I just edit existing stuff (usually) for the best parts.

• I haven't posted anything in a long long time, however I'm getting ready to post our first abandoned house video which is actually a abandoned Church. I had planed to post videos of my neighbor's kids showing off what I was teaching them on musical instruments, however they disappeared or moved away and so I guess the best thing for me is to never make plans again because I already know they failed. The Church video was a unplanned spur of the moment thing so it actually worked. What about you? Have you posted anything and what did you post?

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, I haven't posted videos to YouTube.

• naw, never have. i've featured in my friend's youtube channel tho, her fans like me :)

• I don't post, I only watch other people

• My friend posted a video of me on youtube once, without my permission.

• I make YouTube videos because I love singing & like doing covers of songs I like. I also play the guitar and do challenges sometimes :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more