Do you hang out with mostly people of your own culture/ race or do you have a variety of friends?

Your own race means if you are Asian you only hang out with Asians, black only black, Hispanic only Hispanic and India only India or Caucasian only Caucasian.

• I mostly hang out with people of my race.
    35% (8)40% (10)38% (18)Vote
  • I have a variety of friends with different races.
    65% (15)60% (15)62% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

• small results so far but i like seeing that people have diverse friend groups

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My close friends are similar to my rice. So our native countries are right next to each other to the point where their language is almost native to my tongue.

I feel comfortable with that but as for just normal friends, I do have varieties

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The culture here where I live is the same regardless of race. Most people where I live are white, so most of my friends are white, but I don't actually care about race when doing those things and choosing friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Variety, I live in a big city. Although i grew up in a leafy English town so almost exclusively with white people.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one is tough. I've been through parts of the Midwest that has almost zero ethnic diversity. I would think they don't have a choice on the matter. Unlike living in LA or the Bay area.

0|0
    0|0
  • All my friends are white, only because where I live isn't very diverse. When it comes to my online friends it gets a little more diverse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Racially it's a variety. But we share similar interests

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly White people but I also have some close friends that are from other races.

0|0
    0|0
  • A. Not because I'm a white supremacist, but I just happen to mostly know fellow white people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hang out with everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • B, I'm a British Indian and I have friends who are black, white, Polish, Latvian and 1 Canadian friend. England is really multicultural.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I probably hang out with people of my own race the least. I mean... my closest friends are both Asian. My boyfriend is Asian. Most of my classes consist of maybe.. 30% Caucasians, at best.

0|0
    0|0
  • A but I would if we had anyone of different races here I would be there friends. We only have mainly whites here some blacks and a few Mexicans/Hispanics

0|0
    0|0
  • Racially it's about the same because there honestly isn't much variety where I live. I have a few friends of other races but not a ton.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I live, we're mostly Latinos, like 90-something percent latino population. Therefore, I obviously do mostly hang out with them.
    However, I do have a couple white friends, a black guy friend, and a good friend who's Filipino.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be friends with whoever wants to be friends. I enjoy people and I'm pretty cool to be around as well haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a variety.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a variety of friends. It's hard not to when you live in a big city.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the friends I've ever had were Hispanic and I'm white/Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • No choise, just my own nation 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Variety.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will completely honest here... I and all (not most) of my friends are the same race and we all more or less grew up in the same area the same way with the exception of one... who I am more or less just mom friends with anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly my own

0|0
    0|0