Xbox one or ps4 and why?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ps4 in the long run. Microsoft are putting more and more games on PC and I have a good system. Not paying for a console without exclusives.

What Girls Said 5

• PS4 bc I'm a slut for Sony

• PS4 is better

• Get the oldest version! Anything after that is a bitch game.

• Nintendo Wii u

• I'd say PS4. I like the Uncharted games, and the new God of War is coming out.

What Guys Said 13

• agree with the pc fans, You can go online way faster, and easier. You basically get all the games produced on the consoles. There are controllers, adapters to play on your Plasma tv, you'll probably play music while playing so no need to turn on both, more control in strategy games with the mouse. NO need for stupid weapon scrolling in rpgs, just press a number.

• And all the hacks you could ever dream of lulz

• But yeah i totally agree on the RPG point you made

• Could easily buy a treadmill for. that money. Or a whole weight set. Then you have no excuses to not go to the gym. Lol

• Ps4 cos it's cheaper (it is here anyway) in reality PC is the best but if your gonna waste your money waste as little as possible.

• Meh PC then PS4 and then xbox never.

• ps4, because ps4 has the best exclusives

• I'm a gamer

• Gym membership n books

• PS4 MASTER RACE... no one cares about pc

• Neither, get a PC

• Ps4 because xbox community is full of asses.

• If you also have a PC then there isn't really much of a reason to get Xbox one now.
    Microsoft had pretty much given up pushing the console.

• PC master race ;) But tbh I've quit playing games a while ago...

• PS4 with new games coming out like god of war, sony won the war with Microsoft forever.

• I'm pc Guy though, but ps4 exclusives? Peww especially god of war and uncharted