Does anybody else really want a tiny house?

I want one not because it's good for the environment but because I think I would be happier in one, I don't need "stuff", and I would be saving money so I can travel a lot. And I would much rather travel than have an abnormally large shoe collection. To me, the bigger the house, the less I will like it. Bigger houses to me, just mean family members are more likely to do there own thing and drift apart. Plus if I had a big house, I probably won't use half of the rooms. I like this house in the picture below, I just wish it was on a trailer, because I want something more permanent.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not just get a studio apartment instead?

cdn.home-designing.com/.../...partment-600x292.png

• That's a beautiful apartment but I think seeing the price will make me cringe. I have always thought a studio apartment with a good view, simple decorations, and one amazing painting will be amazing.

• That's okay I am not sure I want kids, at the most I will have two. And even then, two is really pushing it. I think kids are adorable and i love my niece (I plan to introduce her to Harry Potter and other geeky things) but then I have a horrendous headache because my god, that child is energetic.

• Lmao I feel the same way about my 2 baby cousins. The only way I can get them off of me is when I play them Frozen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been camping in cabins and I know I'd lose my freaking mind after about 2 weeks in a tiny house.

• England is definitely right for you then...

• If you can find an exceptionally rich British man, then you can move here in a house roughly the size of yours...

• @Levin that sounds like a great plan. Is there a dating website called exceptionallyrichbritishmen. com?

What Guys Said 10

• I'd like very much to live in a tiny house. This way I could eat huge meals and pinch-off gigantic loaves in my tiny toilet. Thus when I take pictures of my leavings they'll look superhuman, and anyone viewing them will will be convinced that I grunt-out humongous steamers, and many people will wish to be my friend!

• Our houses are small here. They're like cottagey, hole in a cave type things. The square feet floor space in the entirety of those of those is roughly the size of half an American bathroom =/

www.cottageguide.co.uk/bottomsfarm/2844i.jpg

Hobbits live here.

• That house is beautiful! I would buy it in a heartbeat.

• You wouldn't physically fit in it. I ask you to reconsider :)

• That's basically a dorm room XD
    I wouldn't mind it , it's quite homey. Most people waste space in their home anyway.
    Efficiency!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB2-2j9e4co

• Yeah mansions are waste. Rich clowns buy tbem and end up shutting themselves into a tiny room under tbe stairs and living there. Wtf is the point

• For travelling around and seeing the country its not bad. But if I was staying put would definitely need bigger space than that.

• big house just means more cleaning

• Sounds like something someone who live in tiny house would say

• yeah i like the idea of tiny house

• they look like these houses from mine craft where these villagers live in.

• Mm no. 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms 2200 sq ft coming my way

• I still live with my parents to save money and they are the same way. They wanted a big family, so they had three girls and adopted two sons and have a 2700 square foot house. They love their house, but they work all the time. They even quit jobs they loved to sustain it. And my dad hates his job that he has for the last thirty years. One day I will pay them with a nice trip somewhere. The downside is that Christmas is always held at my house and I don't like half my family.

• @0112358 you miss having a condo over a house?

• Yeah, definitely. Walked to and from work, had a great view, and no headaches for maintenance etc. If my kids were grown i'd dump the house fast.

It's nice sitting out back on a nice day... but they have places downtown you can sit outside. And they bring you drinks.

What Girls Said 8

• I want a tiny house.

I've really been into tiny house living for the past year or so. I like everything about it. On the one hand, I honestly wouldn't mind living in a "normal" sized house, or even a large house, but there's just something about the coziness of a tiny house, as well as the only-live-with-what's-necessary kind of lifestyle that I really like. Also, I do like the idea of mobility.

• If I was in graduate school, yea. It would be a great way to live. I would have a dog too (for protection).

• I'm more of an apartment dweller myself.

• It's not for me.

I like having space. Not just for furniture, but company, etc.

• I think it sounds fun!

• No.. I don't like being cramped.

• I want a normal sized house

• I think they're adorable and probably a lot easier to keep clean!