For those who drive, do you get road rage?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get road rage but not to the extent that I channel it into my driving. It's like an inner road rage.

Tho I was hella annoyed at this Napa truck riding my ass today so I definitely brake checked his ass. 🙄 Which I never do bc I usually go way faster than the speed limit but I was noooootttt havin it.

• Yeah somedays is worse than others. I don't know though... one of these days someone might catch a broken windshield lmao.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh helllll yessssss. If you are waiting and sitting at a green light I WILL honk my horn. Lol and if you pull out and almost kill me I will again. I respect those that drive safe and follow the speed limit tho

• Those who sit at a green light are so annoying lol. How about the ones who drive really slow and then get mad when you speed up to get in front of them? Lol

• Lmao!! That's just confusing. Some people are so stupid lol.

• Lol yup. Some people's kids.

What Girls Said 16

• No, @Flow_like_the_wind, I never have had Road Rage. However, I Sometimes Say Something Improper when Peeved.
    I can Recall when I was living in Egypt with a husband who I still have out there, and the day he got out in the Middle of the Highgway when a Crazy driver tried to "Drive him off the Road," was Something I will Never Forget... I actually got Scared Someone was going to get Pushed into More... Crazy Traffic.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Wow what a heck of an experience lol. Fortunately no one got injured.

• I know it.. I think the Egyptians are a bit wild drivers over there, and when Road Rage happens, no one backs down.. lolxx

• Frankly I get pissed off just walking behind someone who I feel like is being uncessisarily slow. Even when I'm not in any particular rush to get anywhere. So yes, I get road rage. I NEVER confront the person, but the amount of swearing and cruel muttering I do is ridiculous.

• No, and I can't stand when people do. They just make themselves look like idiots and endanger the people around them.

• If that's bad I wonder how you feel about people who pull over so they can get out the car and fight lmao.

• Omg it's ridiculous. One time I had an old man get out of his car and come up to my window to shout at me - get this - because he nearly hit my STOPPED car at a red light! It was insane lol

• Wtf? Looool. People are crazy, plus, it's not smart to go up to a person's car talking junk. That person could be a lunatic and stab you.

• Yes. Especially when a car see's me coming up fast and instead of letting me pass and going after, they get right in front of me, forcing me to break so I don't kill us all and drive BELOW the speed limit. Double rage points if they turn at the next corner.

• Lol that infuriates me. Oh how about this, have you ever drove in a residential neighborhood and a random car stops in the middle of the road just to talk to someone?

• I got a better one, PARENTS are the absolute worst! They will stop traffic on both sides of the road to let their kid out and WILL NOT MOVE until they see their kid walk alllll the way into the school yard and then slooooowly pull out as if the kid is suddenly going to run back out or something. The kid's on the sidewalk! Get out of my way!!

I almost got out of my car to pound on this cow's hood who had moved her van into oncoming traffic on a side street to do just that. Nevermind that she was originally on the side of the road closest to the school, but she decided to stop RIGHT in front of me. Cars nose to nose. I honked at her, I yelled out my window, but she paid me no mind. So I stepped out of my car, fist ready, pissed off, could see everything happening but not able to stop myself. I was ready to put a dent in her hood and her face. But then a school aide jumped in and yelled at her in Spanish to move her vehicle. That woman has no idea how close she came.

• LMAO damn! I wish I was there to see that and the Spanish lady didn't get in the way so I could see you whoop her ass lol. I agree with you on that parents with kids can be bad I would of been so mad if that happened to me. Have you ever drove in a steady pace just for someone to pull out right in front of you just to drive 10x slower? Haha I got so mad I honestly cut people off before just to get in the other lane.

• Yes, all the time. Other people's bad driving skills bothers me.

• I can easily make a list of 10 pet peeves on driving on the road lol.

• Oh yes the ones who don't use turn signals bother me and I have to break because I think there going straight when there actually slowing down lol. Another one of mine is those who drive really slow, but when you signal and try to merge onto their lane they speed up and get pissed when you get in the lane. Or the ones who never let you merge when you need to get off an exit and your a liability to hold up traffic.

• Yeah, it's ridiculous. Some people should not be driving. Lol

• Yes, but I just yell inside my car or in my head. Haha.

• Not to the point where I'm giving people the finger or yelling out the window. I just do a huge sigh and probably say, "What are u doing?" But not so loud that the whole traffic can hear me.

• Nah I mentally cuss them out in my head. Or if I Piss them off somehow then I wave at them just to Piss em off some more!!! 😂

• I don't. I just accept the fact that 99% of other people on the road are going to act like idiots and there's no point in worrying myself about it. It's pretty much the real life equivalent of being on the internet.

• Yes. Some people shouldn't drive. There speed limits for a reason. I hate driving 40 in a 55

• I'm a pretty easy driver. I don't have much road rage.

• nah, i get road distaste.
    "how dare this idiot cut me off, people are so ill mannered"

• I do, but I just throw a fit in my car. I don't like chase people down or run them over or tailgate.

• I might tailgate but I won't take the time out my day to chase them down, unless they want to get out the car and rumble lmao nah I'm jk. I don't do that either, I just play some music to calm down.

• I knooooooooooow, I hate trucks and I can't stand men who think that having a truck means they're the Gods of the highways.

• Hahaha thank god! I knew I wasn't the only person who recognized this lol.

• No. Decent drivers here

• Not really at the most I will say, what is this driver doing?

• Not really. I verbally "tsk" when I get cut off, but that's about it. I don't tailgate, speed up, or anything to endanger myself or others.

What Guys Said 13

• I will legit drive past my exit on the highway just to overtake a muthafcker back who passed me earlier!

• No I don't get road rage... but it does get to be frustrating driving next to people who shouldn't have gotten a license.

• yes. I will respect anyone who drives safely and at the speed limit. When im having a bad day i will rage at anyone that drives under the speed limit when road conditions do not require it too

• At most I'll just stare someone down as I pass them along with some huffing and puffing but that's about it.

• No, not anymore.

• yeah i do! some people shouldn´t even be allowed to drive a tricycle.

• I get impatient and ticked off, but I've never raged.

• Nope.
    I try to be relaxed while driving. Just cruising at a slow speed.

• I get angry but I hold it in and I don't blow my horn

• Only when i'm already pissed off which doesn't happen often

• road rage? nah i enjoy it. so how can it be rage?

• Yes, only to people who can't drive worth shit.

• only losers do.