What are some advantages of being dead?

Everyone talks about the disadvantages. I'm just curious what the advantages are. Thanks.

0|0
15|16

Most Helpful Guy

• You aren't gonna kill yourself now, are you?

No real advantages, sure you may not have to deal with any more bullshit and bad crap or people that is in and part of thus reality and world, once you are gone. But everyone and anyone else would have to deal with loss, specifically losing you. Or they might not even give a flying fuck at all that you're gone and might even feely glad or happy that you're gone.

I can only think that the dead is only done with suffering and pain and hardships and struggles that come with this world, but that is about it.

Once you are gone from this world, it's lights out forever. Have as much fun and laughs as possible and pass the time here, bang as many gongs as possible before the lights go out, you only live once so why be in a hurry to die and leave this world?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Who knows. You might go to hell when you die. So if that happens, there are NONE. But then again, maybe hell doesn't exist, maybe you just cease to exist, in which case is just a strange thought, but at least you wouldn't have the worry of every day life. Or maybe you die and become a ghost, again, you wouldn't have to worry about the struggles of every day life, but then you'd be forced to watch everyone else struggle forever with the same issues day in and day out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Being dead is to cease existing in this world, though we are all eternal beings. And we all get to choose where we'll spend eternity.

0|0
    0|0
  • The advantage is that you could possibly dodge unpleasant experiences. The mindset that requies someone to seek for dead is wrong nonetheless - because its the mindset that the negative and unpleasant experiences necessarily outweight all the positive and pleasant experiences one can make in life. Its running away. Causing death as a sake of running away is a final solution to a temporary problem. And its freaking weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not having to put up with bullshit.
    Not having to see the people you don't like ever again.
    Not having to work or do homework or school.
    No bills.
    No stress.
    Not having to go through cheating, death of a loved one, or any other negative experiences.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing to worry about ever
    no more pain
    no bills
    no boredom
    peaceful

0|2
    0|0
  • Lower environmental impact. We make extremely good fertilizer for the garden. Don't have to hear about politics anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not having to suffer. Avoiding pain. No more idiots to worry about. Don't need to breathe or eat or drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Josht13 kinda covered it. Also, you don't gotta deal with stupid people

0|0
    0|0
  • No bills to pay

1|0
    0|0
  • Tour is over boyo

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of one

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are an evil person, there are none, if you are average or better, there are a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Not being alive.

0|0
    0|0
  • you dont have to pay taxes anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • you get to be with god and jesus.

0|0
    0|0
  • You will know the truth

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Well I'd probably reach my ideal weight of stick and bones because my body would decompose and that's all that is left.

0|0
    0|0
  • No bills?
    No disappointments?
    No waking up at 5am for work?
    Not getting ill anymore?
    Not having to fill your gas tank up?
    Not having to remember to wish someone a happy birthday?
    No more getting older and closer to more wrinkles?

0|0
    0|0
  • No responsibilities, once you're dead there are no more worries in your life. Your existence is just a tiny speck in the world. Even now, you think youve lived for so long, while in reality you're only living for 10 seconds or less. It just seems longer to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • no more pain but no more pleasure either

0|1
    0|0
  • There are no advantages or disadvantages. Death is absent of self awareness. It's like asking what is the advantage of being wind or water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • no stress
    no worries about finding the one
    not asking stupid questions on GAG
    not answering stupid questions on GAG
    literally having zero fucks to give

0|0
    0|0