What would you attempt if you knew you couldn’t fail?

They say that it’s through mistakes and failure that we learn some of our most important lessons in life, but what if you could learn those lessons without the ego bruising? What would you do? Would it be as exciting without the risk of failure?

Most Helpful Guy

• What would I attempt if I knew I couldn't fail? How about having children with every Victoria's Secret model?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would attempt A LOT of things that involve money. :D I would go back to college if I knew I couldn't fail.

What Guys Said 16

• Find a way to never die and a way to be able to teleport, find a way to also never to be able to feel pain and suffering again, and possibly travel far beyond plane Earth? If I can't fail, I would only assume even the unrealistic and unattainable becomes possible and becomes attainable, at least at some point. After that, I don't know, nothing left to really do or worry about at all at least not any more. Probably not very exciting, but I don't need it to be exciting.

• Building an antimatter engine that converted seaqater to fusion energy and thence to antimatter for propulsion.

• I'd start day trading and become rich AF

• Lol very very few day traders actually became rich as fuck lol most failed. So even if you succeed it would be no bill gates money. Lol

• I'd invent cold fusion which would be great because then we would have unlimited clean energy.

• Id clean up the drug cartels. Get rid of all the gangsters and associates. And have a beer afterwards.

• Wooing my dream girl

• Owning a successful business.

• Pretty much everything except getting married again or having kids.

• I'd run for POTUS.

• Parkour.

• build my own rocket and fly all the way to the ISS and join the astronauts for some chatter.

• Get rich. Everything is easy from there.

• It would be boring. The failure risk makes it worthy.

• Getting girlfriends. lol 😉
    I wouldn't want more than one, but doubt my first would end up being who I want to marry... 😥

• Ooo well which kinda of girl do you want to marry?

• An inelegant redhead with similar interests like video games. (Sorry for the late reply. My phone wasn't working...)

• Asking Megan Fox for anal sex.

• id invent something that cures all diseases or a way to change my gender, completely different from todays current primitive methods.
    do you want to be a boy "blue pill" or do you want to be a girl "red pill"?
    or do you want to be 100% irresistibly attractive to the opposite gender
    guy takes "blue pill" girl takes "red pill" if it has any effect.
    web.nmsu.edu/.../red_pill_blue_pill-copy3.gif

What Girls Said 5

• Let myself fall in love and work hard to get myself out there and get sponsored as an anonymous painter/artist for private companies or media. Currently building a second resume for humorous interps something similar to the next Herblock but as a media painter instead of comics.

• Don't ask questions like these on gag lol
    This question is too deep and intellectual for this website

• >find cure for HIV/AIDS Cancer etc

• Without risk life is colorless.

• This is so sad, but I would finally get a job Dx My social anxiety is so bad that I feel ill fail at any job involving social interaction so knowing I wouldn't fail would be great.