Guys, how would YOU feel if girls cat called or honked their horns at you as they passed by?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls get all the attention while us guys we get none. You can take a butt ugly girl in practical or on a dating site and she'll have 20 to a 100 guys guys in no time falling all over her. Then on the flip side you can take a average looking guy and he'll get no attention at all if any ever. So guys aren't spoiled with attention like girls are and I would be willing to venture to say that a guy would truthfully cherish what the girls don't appreciate cat calling or honking that came their way.

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably would like it at first but then they'd see how old it gets fast.

I think a more accurate question would be how would they feel it stronger, larger gay men would constantly harass them.

• are you harassed by strong larger lesbian women?

• And the majority of guys isn't dangerous as the MSM would have the world believe. And if they were they wouldn't be whistling at you they'd be waiting behind the bushes for you. If that worries you buy a gun or some form of self protection.

• @ThisAndThat I've been stalked, groped, even chased before. All before I was even 18 years old.

I don't think every man is dangerous but you just never know what the next man asking you out is thinking, how stable he is mentally, how much force he's willing to use, etc.
      The only thing stopping me from the next woman who got stabbed to death for rejecting a prom offer, or who was followed and shot after rejecting a man at a club, as far as I can tell, is luck. And that's pretty scary to think about and one of the main reasons why I hate getting asked out.

What Guys Said 28

• I would laugh and/or feel flattered.
    Most of the guys honk and catcall just for the laughs, so I'm guessing the girls would do the same.
    Hell, I've seen girls honk and catcall, and they do it just because it's fun.

• I would feel honored!

• I'd feel pretty damn good about myself
    Until I realized it was a cruel cruel joke 😂

• I don't care, as long as they don't violate my rights, by for example touching me. I say this as a victim of multiple sexual assaults by women.

• i would feel like im being made fun of, unless they stopped and asked for my number and showed compassion/affection than it would be so amazing and sweet.

• It would raise my mood. It would be a fun surprise to me. Make me laugh.

• I would surely not make a big deal out of and get PTSDs from it. Frankly, I had girls touch my junk in clubs already more than once. Shit happens.

• I've had my ass grabbed before and at the moment I didn't make anything of it. After I was flattered and felt a bit creeped out.

• Girls have "cat called" me and even grabbed my ass in public... What did I feel, I don't know whatever...

• Has happened to me quite a bit. You pretty much just shrug it off.

• Easiest way to find out is to try it.

• Some random bar chicks a few weeks ago did and I just laughed it off

• I've had it happen. As long as it isn't a fat chick, I just smile and wave.

• This has happened a few times before.
    I usually just ignore it.

• it happens no big deal they're just having fun

• I would feel objectified and i would love it

• I would be devastated. I'm not a piece of meat!

• I'd feel honored. I wouldn't go cry about it like they do.

• They do I just don't understand why?

• i dont know, smile at them?

• Wouldn't bother me.

• It would be a great honor.

• I would think that they're being sarcastic. Actually, I would know that they're being sarcastic.

• That's nothing. One time this faggot shot an empty paintgun at our group.

• I will be confused like guys on this video , i guess
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8uOErVShiE

• I would say, are you talking to me?

• I think girls need to realize that guys don't get that many compliments from girls that often unless they are really really attractive or have a lot of money thus it's not going to affect us the same way.

• I would love it.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think it would bother "most" men as much as it does women because of our physical and emotional differences lol

• I don't have to read the male responses to know that mostly all will comment "I would like it". It's hard to know how you'd react to something with out having gone through it.
    * Yes, a guy saying "You're beautiful" would make me smile.. but 99% of the time its a disrespectful/degrading comment being yelled at you through a car window. I'd like to think they wouldn't like that either.

• Actually most guys have been victims of some sort of sexual harassment... well, maybe not if we think of GAG guys, but ask guys out there, and the vast majority will say they have. Thing is it's not seen negatively when a woman does it.
      For example, I've had random girls grab my butt and my dick, and no one said anything, so you just brush it off.
      So yeah, I think most of us know how we'll react to something like this cause we've gone through something like this, or similar.

• @AleDeEurope Mostly all would comment "I would like it" - I'd really like to think the mostly all (men) haven't been victims of sexual harassment but you're right, it's probably more than I realize. With that being said if someone hasn't gone through it, they wouldn't know how it feels - that was my point.

How did you feel when that happened? was it an unwanted advance?
      I think that's the bigger issue here.. men and women need to speak up more about what makes them uncomfortable instead of one side telling the other how they should feel about it..

• It's much more than you realize, cause many girls do certain things that they don't consider as sexual harassment, but technically, they are. But also many men don't see it as sexual harassment either.

When that happened to me, I just didn't care, I kept on doing my thing. Sure, they shouldn't have done that, but it didn't harm me in any way, so I just let it go. If they would've kept on going, then I would've said something, but girls tend to be more subtle, they touch and run.

• ''Hey pssssst sexy... where u going?''

• Guys can say what they want but most would get tired of it after a while.

• They would be happy.

• They're all gonna say they'd love it. I'm sure they'd feel differently if it happened to them frequently, starting around the age of 12, and if the women honking were larger than them and had the ability to be physically intimidating.

• Yes. Exactly. Men seem to think everything is directly applicable to them the way it is to us -_-